DK Firearms

For what it's worth, here's a lot of truth...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWrecks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sorry, I appreciate this is kind of a cop-out.

But, I don't have intrest in doing this. If you have a legitimate intrest in discussing this let's meet in DMs. I too have seen the videos posted before. I/We agree that the situation requires more nuance than "Putin Bad." But, fevered shouting from sketch-ass talking heads is the last place I get my talking points. I'm not spending my Saturday morning arguing on the internet.

It's not raining. Let's go touch grass.

At least we all agree it's paranoid. :p

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have no intention here of arguing over the internet. I was just adding a few points she made since you asked. I get it, you were being sarcastic. The cop out bit seems like more bait..Nobody cares what we think anyways.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Here is the dance video you are looking for JW.

That's the president of Ukraine that will be receiving billions of dollars of American tax payer money and weapons to arm his citizens. Same president that allows 25 bio weapons labs to be operated in his country. Just keep in mind this money and the weapons are being given to him by the same government that wants to disarm American citizens. The weapons will be given to citizens. So, citizens of Ukraine can have the same weapons our military has, but we can't have semi auto rifles. Also keep in mind that your president, (Mr Biden, back when he was vice president for Obama) had President Zelensky fire his prosecutor that was looking into Hunter's shady dealings with Ukraine. If the prosecutor wasn't fired Ukraine won't get the billion dollars.
    Then Biden blames Trump for exactly what he is doing..... Again
    Looks like the paranoid spaghetti is sticking just fine. Same way it's been sticking for the last 5+ years. You don't even have to read between the lines, he bragged about what he did on camera.
    Oh here's the video of your president bragging about it.

Not to nit pick,
    But are you sure biden had zelensky fire the prosecutor?
    And idk about you, but I’m totally legally allowed to have semi auto firearms. In fact I can have full auto, destructive, short barreled shotguns or rifles(they just require some hoops and a lot of money).

I get what you are saying and what you’re trying to convey, but when some people are arguing with others in this thread over exaggeration I think it would be important to be accurate with our arguments.

This invasion is simply over munitions factories, warm water ports, and a pipe line. Russia had no problem with nazis in azov, corruption in Kiev, and ukraine controlling the aforementioned russian interests.... until we asked them if they wanted to be nato. So they took some stuff they wanted. Trump was willing to talk with Putin, at the moment Putin was willing to tell an interview he knows the USA likes to chop off regime heads(either through shock and awe or Arab springs).
    The current president used that willingness as a cornerstone to win the election.

So now Putin is back to taking what he wants to help get stronger, so the target he thinks we painted on his back becomes too expensive.
    We all know a Jewish Ukrainian President has more to fear from azov nazis than Putin.
    We all know russia didn’t even mention biolabs(that Moscow constructed decades ago) until after the Nazi azov and ethnic russian social unrest threats were played out.
    It’s BS. We should all see through it. Now it doesn’t change the fact that this invasion is a direct result of our government sticking its nose everywhere it thinks it can. It doesn’t change the fact the Ukraine ranks with Puerto Rico and the Philippines in “corrupt governments”. Btw one of those three examples are us citizens living in what’s best described as a third world.

But it’s I think disingenuous to not recognize what Putin is doing and why, and he can be wrong and we can be wrong. The only innocent parties in this are the russian conscripts and Ukrainian civilians. And they’re the ones paying for it.

Don’t give one or the other stain causes a pass just to blame the other.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not to nit pick,
    But are you sure biden had zelensky fire the prosecutor?
    And idk about you, but I’m totally legally allowed to have semi auto firearms. In fact I can have full auto, destructive, short barreled shotguns or rifles(they just require some hoops and a lot of money).

I get what you are saying and what you’re trying to convey, but when some people are arguing with others in this thread over exaggeration I think it would be important to be accurate with our arguments.

This invasion is simply over munitions factories, warm water ports, and a pipe line. Russia had no problem with nazis in azov, corruption in Kiev, and ukraine controlling the aforementioned russian interests.... until we asked them if they wanted to be nato. So they took some stuff they wanted. Trump was willing to talk with Putin, at the moment Putin was willing to tell an interview he knows the USA likes to chop off regime heads(either through shock and awe or Arab springs).
    The current president used that willingness as a cornerstone to win the election.

So now Putin is back to taking what he wants to help get stronger, so the target he thinks we painted on his back becomes too expensive.
    We all know a Jewish Ukrainian President has more to fear from azov nazis than Putin.
    We all know russia didn’t even mention biolabs(that Moscow constructed decades ago) until after the Nazi azov and ethnic russian social unrest threats were played out.
    It’s BS. We should all see through it. Now it doesn’t change the fact that this invasion is a direct result of our government sticking its nose everywhere it thinks it can. It doesn’t change the fact the Ukraine ranks with Puerto Rico and the Philippines in “corrupt governments”. Btw one of those three examples are us citizens living in what’s best described as a third world.

But it’s I think disingenuous to not recognize what Putin is doing and why, and he can be wrong and we can be wrong. The only innocent parties in this are the russian conscripts and Ukrainian civilians. And they’re the ones paying for it.

Don’t give one or the other stain causes a pass just to blame the other.
    I would agree, with most of what you said except why the censorship of anything and everything Russian? I'm seeing that card played out right here at home with everything that doesn't fit a certain narrative. You know, boy that cried "wolf" type stuff.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Probably because trump jr sat down with who he thought was a russian diplomat, with the intentions of trading dirt on clinton for promises of his dad lifting sanctions, admitted as much out loud, and a significant number of people still don’t believe it.
    Russia excels at information warfare, disinformation, propaganda and misinformation. The fact huge swaths of our population get their news from memes, I can understand(if not exactly agree with) censoring anything and everything out of that country. Americans are for the most part incapable of objective thought, critical thinking and abstract ideas.

Don’t get me wrong. I despise Putin. Between Chechnya, Georgia, and the first phase of his Ukrainian invasion(why everyone refers to it as simply Crimea, that’s like if Mexico invaded and annexed Arizona and New Mexico and we said they took “the Mojave”),
    I fully view him the same way my grandfather viewed Adolf hitler in 1939.

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have had nothing but questions since the start of this Ukraine war. Hell, I had questions before the war, like when Brandon & his crackhead son were getting paid millions of dollars from Ukraine.
    Lara Logan lays it all out there like a real reporter......definitely worth watching if russia\ukraine doesn't make any sense to you.

IF you believe the Fake Media...

You Love Ukraine.

IF you research,you will find out you are backing the wrong horse here.

God Bless PUTIN for destroying the BIOWARFARE LABS..Destroying a HumanTrafficking HUB and Money Laundering HUB for the deepstate, NWO.

The truth sets us free.

When she says.. WE ARE BEING LIED TO ON AN EPIC SCALE. Fact.

Are Present Leaders are Wannabe Stalinists..

GOD BLESS THE TRUTH IN THIS VIDEO

1649933206404.png

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    See case in point.

Putin never gave a rats about biolabs, nazi battalions, money laundering or anything that was or was not going on in the Ukraine... until we started to egg them into being NATO.
    That threatened his warm water ports, his pipelines, his military hardware supply lines, and was gonna lead to missiles and counter measures on his boarder.

Or, it’s all a secret global war on satanic cannibal pedophiles.

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    See case in point.

Putin never gave a rats about biolabs, nazi battalions, money laundering or anything that was or was not going on in the Ukraine... until we started to egg them into being NATO.
    That threatened his warm water ports, his pipelines, his military hardware supply lines, and was gonna lead to missiles and counter measures on his boarder.

Or, it’s all a secret global war on satanic cannibal pedophiles.
    ALL TRUE... Nothing the NWO,DeepState Needs right now MORE THAN A WORLD WIde ware...

God Bless RESTRAINT.

GOD BLESS PEACE without satanists,nwo,pedophiles

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've been following her for years. She actually has bigger cojones than Trump.
    FACT... but imo Trump shows restraint for good reasons.

HE knows even more than her imo. He Said immediately after 9-11 that IT DID NOT HAPPEN LIKE THE USA GOVT SAYS.
    Simply NOT possible for airliners to bring down the twin towers.

Too Much Truth too soon TURNS MOST ZOMBIES OFF..

Top Bottom