DK Firearms

For those not on ARF, huge Amazon discounts going on right now *hunting clearance*

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I kid you not that Daphne post office might have lost some of my packages. I only checked the first tracking and it said delivered the other ones I checked because they weren't there all said at Daphne yesterday 1pm and she said it should have gone out and they have nothing for my address and the delivery person for my address is back.

I'll grab the torches and pitchforks and meet you there.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just went through something similar with a bolt carrier group, took me three days I think before they could figure out where it was trying to delivered to, they said the postman is supposed to leave it at the post office for the customer to pick it up but he kept trying to deliver it to somewhere else. Finally caught it before it went out for the day and they handed it over to me and said that she was new and though she was supposed to keep trying.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    just bugs me. I have a guy on the hook who wants to trade some stuff for an FNX-45 Tactical but i'll lose the trade if I can't get this stuff in. I have to give it to the post office lady...her its monday i don't care face was on point lol. everything shipped on the 10th/11th and its the 15th. This is the millionth time the post office in Daphne has misplaced stuff. One time I had SSDs come for my computer and they gave them to another apartment. I was lucky the person brought them to me.

Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea I ran into it multiple time with the Daphne post office. We get a lot of stuff for the guy that lives down the street from us too.

Just watched a segment on the news this morning about people following the UPS and FedEx drivers and picking up packages they leave at door steps. Luckily my wife is home most of the day or I let her know when to expect a package so she will be home.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still 141 different HOGUE grips over 70% off .....wow

19b4bc20a9dcd58bdf7d8eeb4d5ec83e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I picked up a Safariland 6280 for a Glock17 with X200 for $19 delivered earlier in the week; original price $115.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dang, Brant, hard to believe those were that much off. I wonder how they are made, I thought they were cast in a mold of sorts, which you would think to be hard to mess up that bad??

Top Bottom