Patriot Mobile

For the love of god, Please stop posting pics of stabilizing braces!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    interesting, I just looked at the rule, only small print 98 pages and 3 columns per page lol so whats the bottom line? replace the "brace" with a tube? is there another thread about this?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    interesting, I just looked at the rule, only small print 98 pages and 3 columns per page lol so whats the bottom line? replace the "brace" with a tube? is there another thread about this?
    Smooth tube or "register" it for free.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The governor of Montana said recently the state won't be enforcing the brace rule, I wonder what the odds are of Desantis saying that too
    would be nice to see the 11 circuit follow suit with the 5th circuit concerning the bump stock, them follow up with this mess.... GOA has a form letter to sent to your elected senators and congress people..

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    would be nice to see the 11 circuit follow suit with the 5th circuit concerning the bump stock, them follow up with this mess.... GOA has a form letter to sent to your elected senators and congress people..
    As long as we're praying... let's pray for the courts to actually support the 2A as it is written, by abolishing any and all laws concerning firearms, period. Go big or go home

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On the braces thing, I think it is good for the rest of us if other people wave red flags at the ATF. They can only go after a limited number of US citizens since there are plus 300 million of us. So let someone else attract them and by the way I possess no braces. Let someone else effectively draw the short straw to win the lottery of prize.
    I honestly do not know how the SCOTUS will rule. I suspect they will rule correctly, but we simply will have to wait to find out.

Top Bottom