Patriot Mobile

For the love of god, Please stop posting pics of stabilizing braces!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC0211

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I expect to get some crap for this post, but for the love of god please stop posting pics with stabilizing braces. I have no doubt the stupid pistol brace "rule/law" will be overturned and I am sure the ATF does not have enough agents to track down every braced pistol. Still, why make it easier by providing photo evidence that you have, built or am trying to sell a braced pistol. The smart ones are selling the pistol and if they have a brace but NOT attached. There is my rant, off to start the weekend with a drink..

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I expect to get some crap for this post, but for the love of god please stop posting pics with stabilizing braces. I have no doubt the stupid pistol brace "rule/law" will be overturned and I am sure the ATF does not have enough agents to track down every braced pistol. Still, why make it easier by providing photo evidence that you have, built or am trying to sell a braced pistol. The smart ones are selling the pistol and if they have a brace but NOT attached. There is my rant, off to start the weekend with a drink..
    Sir yes sir! The smart ones sold their braced firearms last year when the ATF gave us all fair warning that they were going to do this :)

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't see anything, I was looking at my watch. Here? Yeah, I'm right here. Oh, you mean hear. Nope. High frequency hearing loss. Vet. Can I go now? I havta pee...

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    A masheengun with double neuses on a sling, boxes of armor piercing- exploding Russian ammo and a mountain of high capacity magazines? Are you trying to start an insurrection with that thing or something?
    That pistol grip looks illegal as hell. I would register the grip for sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230218-130441~2.png
      Screenshot_20230218-130441~2.png
      2.4 MB · Views: 63

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    A masheengun with double neuses on a sling, boxes of armor piercing- exploding Russian ammo and a mountain of high capacity magazines? Are you trying to start an insurrection with that thing or something?
    That pistol grip looks illegal as hell. I would register the grip for sure.
    Poly ghost lower too... home school lightweight build. Right at 5lbs.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    ATF going to outlaw SKS?
    They're going after the SBR's now... only a matter of time before they'll be going after the 16-17" barrels. The precedent will be set. Their argument will be that there's only a few inches length difference, and the action and receivers are the same, just as deadly. I can hear it now. The totalitarian gun grabbers won't stop until they get them all.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    That one is doubtful! Yugo SKS are considered curio/relics by the ATF.
    The optics for gun grabbers would not be favorable!
    Never forget that it's a revolver with it's barrel in a knot out front of their headquarters. All of our crap is on their radar.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    If just half the people on YouTube wouldn't have made and posted their "in your face ATF" videos of their braced pistols being fired from the shoulder this probably would have never happened...
    Maybe the ATF shouldn't have allowed it to begin with, then 40 million people wouldn't have bought them. When the brace came out it was for disability purposes and the way I read the law is still acceptable without a stamp.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If just half the people on YouTube wouldn't have made and posted their "in your face ATF" videos of their braced pistols being fired from the shoulder this probably would have never happened...

Eventually, those SOBs will try anything/everything. Posting on the inter-webs about enjoying a restricted freedom won’t change anything.

Posting something “illegal” will put you closer to the top of a “To investigate” list.

Posting “in your face” videos of something “legal” is 1st Amendment 101.

Just shows what kind of SOBs are pulling paychecks as aft goons...

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I couldn't imagine what bump firing does to their blood pressure.

Top Bottom