Patriot Mobile

For sale PACKAGE OF A LIFE TIME-Sig Brace-22LR brick-100 Green tips $375 in Alabama

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Howz 'bout dis ........... everybody interested in this shit should set up a meet in the back parking lot at Ian's buisness. We'll shoot some dice for the stuff. Whoever wins,gets all this shit ... AND ...a box of "really good steaks". Hell ....even if Stan wins,he wont want the cow when he's got coon ass pot pies and tree rat nad sack dip in the fridge.

Great add Stan. Now,after 21 posts on this thread, can we start talking about gougers,PFFF/Splitass,Capt. Ron or that Yeti Cooler salesman. Maybe even fake pics of dead hogs supposidly killed with some kind of .17 thingy. Jeeeeeeze !! This is gettin' waaaaay to tame. --- SAWMAN

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From the top then

Howz 'bout dis ........... everybody interested in this shit should set up a meet in the back parking lot at Ian's buisness. We'll shoot some dice for the stuff. Whoever wins,gets all this shit ... AND ...a box of "really good steaks". Hell ....even if Stan wins,he wont want the cow when he's got coon ass pot pies and tree rat nad sack dip in the fridge.

Great add Stan. Now,after 21 posts on this thread, can we start talking about gougers,PFFF/Splitass,Capt. Ron or that Yeti Cooler salesman. Maybe even fake pics of dead hogs supposidly killed with some kind of .17 thingy. Jeeeeeeze !! This is gettin' waaaaay to tame. --- SAWMAN

Well ill start from the top then (1) Gougers r just business minded people (2) PFF is my favorite place to visit/ splitass can kiss my ass, Capt Ron is ok in my book cause i get along with liars better anyways(3)Yeti's r worth double once used(4) Ill have u know that is a legit pic with me and those hogs why would i make that up?(5) dont say thingy cause it provokes my invey(6)I lost count(7)aw what the hell

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess yall noticed I was careful to follow all the rules for sales ads also BOOOM. Location and price, who's ur daddy

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I beat Sean to it, here's the deal of the century Stanley I am offering you one ultra rare soon to be banned by th ATF .177 Cal green tip pellet for your packaged deal of course you will need to throw in $100 also.
    a5749d4e2e2521690dd5dd4c1caa92d2.jpg

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I beat Sean to it, here's the deal of the century Stanley I am offering you one ultra rare soon to be banned by th ATF .177 Cal green tip pellet for your packaged deal of course you will need to throw in $100 also.
    a5749d4e2e2521690dd5dd4c1caa92d2.jpg

Those are fake. Mine are real. I was told by Walmart's door greeter that only Crossman Premier hollow points are true AP.

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pics

Pics Man no for sale ad is good without the pics, don't you get it you need pics. Did I mention we need pics of said items??

It's the Thunder bolt round nose 22 lr from pic. And I'll post pic of AP 556 ammo after I paint them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      106.5 KB · Views: 205
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      666.2 KB · Views: 207

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is a new ultra high power 22 round. Goes for 2 bucks apiece..

Attachments

• IMG_20150307_135202_084.jpg
      IMG_20150307_135202_084.jpg
      240.3 KB · Views: 200

Bravo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With those prices, you're really leaving a lot on the table....

Latest posts

Top Bottom