• chootem

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

epointer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Honestly does it really help to "write" them a letter or email anymore? They really dont give a rats ass about what we want, they are only in office to serve their masters (hint its not We the people)

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not so sure that's correct. Most retirees are prior military and they know the importance of keeping and bearing arms.
    So what happened with DeSantis? I certainly will not vote for him again if he lets this bullshit go thru and become law. Just f'ing unreal.

chootem

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    you don’t have many options other than writing a letter or reaching out to those in office. if those in office had a a brain, they would be polling the people and acting accordingly. that said, puppets will do what their masters tell them...

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    That's because their "assistants" and people that are close to them are anti gun and anti 'Mercia. They keep pouring the poison in their ears daily. And are told "this is what the people want" They are also deathy afraid of the media and most are immoral.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well then, Gaetz needs to tell DeSantis WE The People, Do Not Want This.
    We want to be left the Fk alone. That's it. Nothing special.
    Kinda makes you wonder how the Founding Fathers were more Intelligent than the people are nowadays.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We all do need to write letters but I wouldn't lose any sleep over this idiot. He's just pandering for votes in South Florida. We'll always have folks like this so just deal with it and go about your business. I think we'll be OK. DeSantis is pretty sharp.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I was thinking just the other day, if they can have sanctuary cities exempt from federal immigration laws, what’s keeping us from having sanctuary cities exempt from federal gun laws?

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Well then, Gaetz needs to tell DeSantis WE The People, Do Not Want This.
    We want to be left the Fk alone. That's it. Nothing special.
    Kinda makes you wonder how the Founding Fathers were more Intelligent than the people are nowadays.

Gartz is a federal house rep. Nothing to do with state law.

He is also a stuck up dick.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Gartz is a federal house rep. Nothing to do with state law.
    Wow, I missed that part. Don't think I even mentioned the sort that got you to go out in left field.
    So you got "Gartz is a federal house rep. Nothing to do with state law." from 1 word "tell" Desantis?

No, but he certainly can "see" DeSantis most likely when he wants/needs to. He can "tell him" what the people want, just in case DeSantis is out of tune. Which is more possible than emails or hoping it (email) actually goes to him and not an aide.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Wow, I missed that part. Don't think I even mentioned the sort that got you to go out in left field.
    So you got "Gartz is a federal house rep. Nothing to do with state law." from 1 word "tell" Desantis?

No, but he certainly can "see" DeSantis most likely when he wants/needs to. He can "tell him" what the people want, just in case DeSantis is out of tune. Which is more possible than emails or hoping it (email) actually goes to him and not an aide.

Better to call your state house rep and state senators. They work with the Governor daily. They also have less people contacting them, and it is their duty to serve you in the state Congress.

Gaetz does not give a shit what happens in the state government as it does not affect him and his political aspirations.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was thinking just the other day, if they can have sanctuary cities exempt from federal immigration laws, what’s keeping us from having sanctuary cities exempt from federal gun laws?
    Because the world powers want to bring this country down for their plans and those of us who like to live life free don't like that idea and we will fight to be free.

Things in the next few years are about to go sideways more than most of us can imagine, it's going to get real.

Latest posts

Top Bottom