• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    By the way we can bait and kill deer eating said bait here in the good ole US of FLORIDA.

“We say grace and we say mam and if you ain’t into that we don’t give a damn, we can skin a buck and run a trot line”

5lima30ret

Master
    i hope the first responders are a tad quicker AND know their job
    Depends on which side of the state line you are on and which agency. Baldwin county is pretty good not much turnover in municipal PD agencies due to them paying the best. Mobile PD OTOH, is a very low paid agency with a poor retirement plan. Baldwin County has a state of the art Emergency Management Agency and is probably the best on the Gulf Coast.

DustyDog

Master
    retired for 20 years so i do nothing ...its the workers around here ..like an att guy wondering how to clear an underground line out for more than a week or warranty work on a new house here ...the skilled labor force here is scarce and on a 4 day work week
    Strange... I always thought the "Git 'er done" mentality was the problem around here. Like I tell people
    "You want to race, let's go to the track. If I'm doing anything else... I'm not racing !" (kinda like the AT&T guy : )

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Depends on which side of the state line you are on and which agency. Baldwin county is pretty good not much turnover in municipal PD agencies due to them paying the best. Mobile PD OTOH, is a very low paid agency with a poor retirement plan. Baldwin County has a state of the art Emergency Management Agency and is probably the best on the Gulf Coast.
    bay county

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    If you're in Escambia county you're in trouble. I thought my dad was having a heart attack, fire/rescue let him lay there until the ambulance came. No EMT on staff on the weekends. Turned out to be a gallstone....don't want any of those.
    He had chest pains and couldn't breath. Blood pressure 215/120. If it was a heart attack he might have died. Still not happy about it.

Top Bottom