• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    S
    Big tit women, I find them much more appealing than politics. I’ve learned a great deal from the resident liberals on the forum , I occasionally see a glimmer of hope for common ground. ;)
    Some of them are our age too, FLT! Nice thing about FB - they know what I like to look at, and they send me more. I don't know how to get rid of the midgets, and boxing matches - I guess I watched one or two for too long.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oh Shiester…. You know that some folks (not pointing any fingers) say that math is RACIST …!!!
    iu

Bahahahahahahahahahah!

I'll vote whoever opposhes the Leftists - at this point IDGAF who it is, Donald Drumphf, Ronny Deeeeznutz, of that Vivik Ranswammmy dude.

But to say that 1/2 the country is MAGA ppl is just false.

Just like it's false to say 1/2 the country is for PedoJoeBidet.

It's just simple division.

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    MAGA is nothing but Make America Great Again, and all patriots and conservatives are behind that, if not, Get out you are a commie

MAGA is a trump cult war cry and you darn well know it.

Far from all patriots and conservatives I know are riding the MAGA train. In fact very few educated, knowledgeable conservatives I know are MAGA cultists. The MAGA base is and has always been the uneducated, uninformed lower-middle class white population.

That doesn’t mean others don’t vote for him- considering the options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    you liberals deserve biden, since you have fried your brains in corruption
    Mmmmkay…. this is what us critical thinkers see when the "Donald Drumphf MAGA or U R THE DEBBBIL" attitude comes out...

iu

Old, frail, wailing children.

Because age doesn't guarantee anything - not wealth, wisdom, or morals. It just means ur old.

Last edited:

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I must admit, these series of postings are entertaining as hell. I’m an independent as both parties cold call and want your $$$ for sending some Senator or Congressman’s lover with them on YOUR dime while visiting Russia to see first hand the $2.7 million of NIH grant money spent on Russian cats-on-a-treadmill studies. Nope, not falling for it. Yes, it’s a real grant with our tax dollars, but send his lover (strait/gay/transtesticle) on his dime…!!!

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I must admit, these series of postings are entertaining as hell. I’m an independent as both parties cold call and want your $$$ for sending some Senator or Congressman’s lover with them on YOUR dime while visiting Russia to see first hand the $2.7 million of NIH grant money spent on Russian cats-on-a-treadmill studies. Nope, not falling for it. Yes, it’s a real grant with our tax dollars, but send his lover (strait/gay/transtesticle) on his dime…!!!
    iu

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Kind of weird that MAGA is the 5th and highest rank in the church of Satan. Surely them brain wizards that pushed the movement knew it when they chose it?

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There’s no innocents in politics. Black, white, straight, gay, republican or democrat, there’s dirty pieces of crap everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Kind of weird that MAGA is the 5th and highest rank in the church of Satan. Surely them brain wizards that pushed the movement knew it when they chose it?
    1000004482.jpg

Top Bottom