• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    With the new restrictions that could POSSIBLY come down the pike,I feel that it is extremely important to try to do business with the same people that you have done business with in the past. If not,probably do business with a Fla CCW permit holder.

I really do not understand why someone that loves guns would NOT hold a Fla CCW permit. The permit does not require you to carry a weapon. However it does(to some extent)label you as one of the "good guys".

Depending on what laws/rules/regs are changed,and how,it could possibly change the way that I do business on the gun forums. I will always cover my ass and provide the credentials(CCW,Fla D/L,signed bill of sale,etc))to allow other members of the forums to do the same. Times like these dictate that we know,more than ever,who we are doing business with. --- SAWMAN

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    230+/- new employee's with government benefits paid for by our tax dollars, go figure, bigger government = 35+% more voting for them :scared: :scared:

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He wants pass codes or fingerprint access on all guns like an Iphone....lol....and the clueless liberal sheep nod their heads in agreement. Maybe he should consult with his secret service agents and see if they would be willing to carry one. A bunch of clueless politicians trying to make rules for things they have no working knowledge of....gotta love it. Of course ole double barrel Joe was in the background endorsing this horseshit. Hopefully enough people are sick enough of this crap on guns and many other issues to not put another big government loving liberal or republican in white house.

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    with this national park takeover in oregon and all the talk about a march to d.c. Looks like its playing right into his hand to declare martial law

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fuck 0bama and fuck the Feds. Today, January 5, 2016, I refuse to acknowledge one single new firearm law. I'll follow what we had before today, but I refuse to follow any more restrictive laws that are put in place. Fuck them. Never again.

And to the federal agents who are monitoring us right now, FUCK YOU TOO.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So we have ISIS attacking us on U.S. soil and this dip shit is more worried about gun control. How about come up with a plan to defeat ISIS.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is not really all about gun control, it is about revenue. Making non licensed business people get licenses and paying sales tax and keeping records.

The revenue generated by these measures is minuscule compared to what it will all cost. The executive action he wrote doesn't even pay for itself. Be assured, it IS all about gun control.

collectorden

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They keep talking about "online sales" that don't have background checks, and we all know online sellers ship only to FFLs, so I looked up what they are talking about.

When BHO and all are talking about online sales the example I found in online articles was Armslist. They want any firearms "advertised" on line to require a background check. I asume that means forums as well.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm just going to drop this here seems very suitable!!! Especially with the way the administration is going now.

Attachments

• 5e2f293d145713ac55bdb3a07a41b8797c0f2bdaf2eba749a36fe2a70ea0d25c.jpg
      5e2f293d145713ac55bdb3a07a41b8797c0f2bdaf2eba749a36fe2a70ea0d25c.jpg
      58.9 KB · Views: 245

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They keep talking about "online sales" that don't have background checks, and we all know online sellers ship only to FFLs, so I looked up what they are talking about.

When BHO and all are talking about online sales the example I found in online articles was Armslist. They want any firearms "advertised" on line to require a background check. I asume that means forums as well.

Fuck 'em. Not going to do it.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    However it was worded...Medical providers communicating to the feds about mental health issues. Thats going to be many pages about all the ways they have the right to know ALL your medical history and probably penalties to Drs and hospitals for not providing said info. If you have ever been diagnosed with anything that a Dr prescribed a medication that can be used for depression, insomnia, anxiety, possibly pain or if the med has a potential side effect of causing the patient to have "thoughts of suicide" ect... they will try to label person/patient as someone with mental health issues and a potential threat to themselves or others. Remember they embrace human life like no others, trying to protect us from ourselves.

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sooooo as of right nowcan I still buy a gun from a private seller off Armslist or do I have do worry about potentially getting jammed up? When does all this bullshit take effect?

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our esteemed forum member Hossfly72 is in D.C. this week. He sent this selfie he took today as his expression of opinion to Obuttslammer's crying jag gun control speech

Attachments

• 10262196_558163537673661_4244675989451015818_n.jpg
      10262196_558163537673661_4244675989451015818_n.jpg
      62.1 KB · Views: 204
    Top Bottom