• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Why not just get a dirt bike? Or a moped???

They want Electric. Not tags or license for 49cc or less scooter or moped and around $750 or less used, they are generally very quiet too. Personally I would get a 150cc or so, tag it and be able to ride on streets of 35mph. I think a "bike" you can do that w no tags

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    look at pull behind lawn mower carts ? 24” bike tires ?

they make bike carts, some have one wheel, some have 2. Range in price from $100 to around $1,000.

I just started looking at them so I can’t tell you much more than that.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    is there a place in Pcola /Ft Walton area that has a good selection of ebikes and a knowledgeable staff to help and educate? or is it all hit or miss with online vendors?

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    They want Electric. Not tags or license for 49cc or less scooter or moped and around $750 or less used, they are generally very quiet too. Personally I would get a 150cc or so, tag it and be able to ride on streets of 35mph. I think a "bike" you can do that w no tags snd E bikes can be used in State parks on improved trailed , easier to hide when walking to stand , ride as bicycle when out of power / Gas?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Re. HUNTING IN ATV RESTRICTED AREAS. - -> When I hunted Eglin off of both RR211/213 and over close to Titi Creek there were restricted area. The "kinda" gates had signs on them that stated "NO MOTORIZED VECHICLES".
    I would encounter other hunters deep inside the areas using pedal type bicycles. I talked to some that told me pedal ONLY.
    I called Jackson Guard and talked to them about this and they confirmed it. No motor of any kind. Pedal only.
    Unsure how the Florida FWC's look at this. It was obvious to me that they were trying to keep out golf carts by the rules of no electric motors. ---- SAWMAN

gameaholic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My understanding is Blackwater and eglin are 750w or less. I was told this by a friend that hunts both. He is looking into ebikes.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've use an old beach cruser (one speed) type bicycle on logging roads that are closed an gated during hunting season. You really need to "drop check" them and eliminate "rattles". Rims from bicycles "built for two" have thicker spokes and higher weight capacity! Bike gearing systems may not handle heavy loading. You will need SOLID racks/anchor points to keep loads in place, hilly terrain and load may make it pushing not peddling proposition. A pole or wheeled drag cart is much more stable and easier to load. Never used a bike and yuppie trailer.

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I've use an old beach cruser (one speed) type bicycle on logging roads that are closed an gated during hunting season. You really need to "drop check" them and eliminate "rattles". Rims from bicycles "built for two" have thicker spokes and higher weight capacity! Bike gearing systems may not handle heavy loading. You will need SOLID racks/anchor points to keep loads in place, hilly terrain and load may make it pushing not peddling proposition. A pole or wheeled drag cart is much more stable and easier to load. Never used a bike and yuppie trailer.
    Helpful on wheels and fastening points !!
    Frank look at Honda monkey .

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Juiced is one of the best if you order stuff - a lot of bang for the buck. I think Rad is the other big one.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Brother just got one of these 48 volt and it rides great off road. 37"x18"x27" Folded , has fat tires and comes fully assembled .
    has camo tape on it now

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom