• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Austin01WS6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Like others have said I have been dealing with both of the liars (Jack and Don). I ordered a gun paid in full up front and never received anything. After 10 months I requested my money back got a check that bounced and have been getting the run around ever since. I'm so close to going by the business and posting Don's home address.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nobody is going to get a dime unless he's in prison and they auction off what he owns. I'd give up 500 to see him in prison. Sucks people get treated like this. More and more of these scammers everyday.
    Gimme $500 and I'll go plant some weed in his car and house....

Anyting5dolla

Expert
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    I’ve seen this dons place a couple times never visited it and never really wanted to because of location really. But I haven’t been to gray man either but I’ll be doing some work out there soon enough I “heard” there getting a bad ass cerakote booth put in and got some well trained guys otw. But don’t take my word on that.
    Gray Man is a great shop. Very much out if the way for some Pensacolians, but well worth the visit.

Thankfully the only bad experience I had at Don's was a crappy cerakote job.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I don't think he is the owner, just the front-man. I remember seeing the owner coming in and out and there were always different people just milling around, as well as the ever-present dog wandering around. Funny though, none of the others would ever actually look at me when I came in, just kind of looked around or at the floor like they knew something they were doing wasn't right.
    The employees did this to me too last year. I felt the odd feeling immediately

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I’ve seen this dons place a couple times never visited it and never really wanted to because of location really. But I haven’t been to gray man either but I’ll be doing some work out there soon enough I “heard” there getting a bad ass cerakote booth put in and got some well trained guys otw. But don’t take my word on that.
    Grey Man Actual told me they are planning a building expansion too

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Not sure why, but in Florida the Department of Agriculture issues concealed weapon permits, and no telling what all else.
    Don and/or friends of his at least used to do classes thru Fl Dept of Ag for security officers at the old Town and Country Plaza
    Screenshot_20220322-234243_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    The AG Dept. deals with pawned guns.
    They deal in pawn shops aside from guns too. It's ridiculous how much paperwork they have to do when something is pawned. You have to itemize all items. They come in around once a year and check the books. Why a lot of places don't sell loose wrenches or sockets anymore. Large amounts have to be entered one by one.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hummm! They have a lot of complaints on the BBB site with an F rating, although not accredited by the BBB! They only have two reviews on the BBB site! A 1 star review and a great one by Renee, making them a 3 star! Interesting!

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Hummm! They have a lot of complaints on the BBB site with an F rating, although not accredited by the BBB! They only have two reviews on the BBB site! A 1 star review and a great one by Renee, making them a 3 star! Interesting!
    Renee is probably one of them's girlfriend.

Top Bottom