• ...and so much more!
  • Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Ahh...yea I knew I wasn't off on that one.

I got you, makes you wonder about some of the profiles here..
    @bushwckr - had good info on the owners priors. Sounds like FDLE finally got everything they needed and moved in. Looking forward to finding out more about this.

I'v had good luck using Mikes, and Little Jacks as my FFL - Both of them have done my transfers.

I had never even heard of Dons Gun Shop before.... Guess I - Dogged a bullet on that one. lol

billrv

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Glad to see that LE finally responded, I was lucky I guess I pressed Jack / John hard enough to get my money back. I hope everyone that hasn't received a refund will in the future

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A retired military who also got scammed sent me the info on Jack (John Floyd) he has another alias apparently. (John Todd Floyd) he is a felon from the state of Georgia. From what I heard Don has a record from Missouri for forcible entry which my understanding is a felony. Don’s FFL Is under Don Martin Senior which is Don’s father probably why he put it as senior which is falsifying a federal firearms license so probably facing a felony on that charge alone.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Also heard from a reliable source he was selling to military without orders. It was known you could come in and buy a gun from them. That's a felony too. PSC orders I think is what you're supposed to have to legally buy a firearm in the state of you don't reside here otherwise.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Also heard from a reliable source he was selling to military without orders. It was known you could come in and buy a gun from them. That's a felony too. PSC orders I think is what you're supposed to have to legally buy a firearm in the state of you don't reside here otherwise.
    Narrowly avoided another NASP incident. Or did we? Who knows who all he sold to without PCS orders

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They were both taking payment for new gun orders from military and anyone else. I got burnt for 3 and 2 consignment which I heard ATF found the day Jack was arrested selling consigned firearms without a License for that. I made a video when I went by today, don’t know which agencies but I saw what looked like a crime scene truck. Didn't see Don. Late morning I was sent a pic from a customer of Don sitting on the tailgate of his pickup.

Attachments

• 2EAA45EF-AFBB-4F3E-B289-E6A34BC3D6EC.jpeg
      2EAA45EF-AFBB-4F3E-B289-E6A34BC3D6EC.jpeg
      408.5 KB · Views: 136

bushwckr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also, I found out my consigned guns were listed as pawned which is under a different agency than consignments. I have the consignment paperwork. Think ATF knew what was going on way before I blew the whistle with FDLE December 15.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I had them put a pair of tru glo sites in a pistol of mine. I hope they are not screwed up. I have yet to shoot the pistol.
    Be lucky you got it back. As mentioned below they were selling consignment items as well as items they were working on!

Top Bottom