• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I hate to say it, but they probably don't really care about "normal" folks, they have done the math and figure they will gain 2 or more for everyone they lose. There are a lot of woke and confused young'uns out there.
    You are wrong, more than 80 million of our voting population are 100% against this nonsense and that # has been growing as they continue to push more BS. That is why Netflix is abandoning the woke bitch agenda. Short of violence, not patronizing them is how you change things. That woke BS is a tiny %age of our population. They just get the loudest voice because a smaller %age of those fools actually want society to collapse. If society collapses they too will be eaten by the scum of the earth.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I am going to get quotes from them and tell them it’s a great deal and I mailed a check for the full premium.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Don't forget that USAA is not just for active and former military. They also allow family to participate. Not sure how far out the family tree they'll take it, but we are on with our cars based on my father in law's service and the rates are much better than what our Progressive rates had become. I could qualify under my father as well.
    USAA is the biggest POS on the planet. I would never do business with them again. So is State Farm. I never found State Farm and deal on anything anyway.

socalpig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Had no idea this was even going on. Switching policies this week. Thank you OP.

Reactions: ccc

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Has any one called they SF agent I did . before you get carried a way you may want to. Don't be live every thing you read on the internet, It may not be as it seems., Just my 2 cents jj
    SF did support that nonsense. They are now backpedaling and saying they no longer support it. I will take a wild guess and say they were not impressed with a lot of people jumping ship. F#ck them

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    But the school won't be giving the books out - the State Farm volunteer agents will be doing it.
    can the volunteers do it at the school or on school property? I haven't read the whole law. They would be hard pressed to get them distributed outside of schools where parents are watching.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    It’s like lil skeet said above, the woke crowd is a small, very vocal crowd. The corporations will cave to them unless we show that we are a larger force to deal with.
    A friend of mine has chewed Red Man for 40 years. He went to pick some up the other day and they had changed their name to Pride of America or some stupid $hit.
    He called them and told them after 40 years he’s switching to Taylor’s Pride.
    Are these companies that stupid? The woke aren’t buying their products.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It’s like lil skeet said above, the woke crowd is a small, very vocal crowd. The corporations will cave to them unless we show that we are a larger force to deal with.
    A friend of mine has chewed Red Man for 40 years. He went to pick some up the other day and they had changed their name to Pride of America or some stupid $hit.
    He called them and told them after 40 years he’s switching to Taylor’s Pride.
    Are these companies that stupid? The woke aren’t buying their products.
    I think that some companies think being woke will set them apart from competition in a positive way. The CEOs, or whomever is in charge of the companies decisions, is probably way out of touch with the "average" American.
    Wait until black people wake up and realize how they are being played like a fiddle by corporate America & your gov.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Has any one called they SF agent I did . before you get carried a way you may want to. Don't be live every thing you read on the internet, It may not be as it seems., Just my 2 cents jj
    It’s not your local agent doing it. Most of these are independent “captive agents” which means most, if not all, of their business has to be with State Farm. State Farm is the insurance carrier.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I hope that most of the local State Farm agents have other insurance companies that can sell policies for. With minor exceptions, the "panhandle" is very conservative and will have none of this shit. Its the local agents that will suffer through a loss of commission on cancelled policies even though they don't agree with the State Farm woke-ness. I can't imagine a local agent volunteering to distribute these books here - San Francisco, L.A., New York City, yes, here no.

But, as others have said, if you don't talk with your money corporations will surrender the most radical leftist squeeky wheels. Given the Disney debacle and now the State Farm fiasco you would think that corporations will now tell the leftists to "f"-off and not get involved in politics. Conservatives have got to be more active to counter the most radical leftist minority.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That doesn’t matter to me , they are representatives of state farm. If they choose to be state farm representatives then I’ll spend my money with someone else.At some point everyone is going to have to pick which side they are on.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Of course they're backtracking for now just like the salvation army did. They'll continue pushing the bs since all of these corporations are beholden to global powers that want nothing more than to see the US destabilized. Remember all the fortune 500 companies throwing money at blm? Its never going to end and its great if you want to cancel but good luck trying making a difference. At least you did something, its a shame but I think most people couldn't care less.

Did you notice Jake from State Farms transformation during the floyd riots?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom