Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Last edited:

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's it , will be canceled this week. Sick of this shit!

I don't believe you, seminole1, don't you want to "help bring clarity and understanding to the national conversation about Being Transgender, Inclusive and Non-Binary" ?

I wonder how the State Farm CEO would react if his kindergarten student child was being indoctrinated?

It's too bad that State Farm doesn't doesn't have their headquarters in Florida. I'd love to see how DeSantis would react to this.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Biggest problem is we about to run out of property insurers in FL. I go bare, but I know most can't or won't.

FBN reported average cost for family of 4 for 4 days at Disney (on property) is over $8k now, excluding travel. Should make that an easy decision.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We took our grandkids to Disney 3 years - we stayed on the Disney grounds and it was a very expensive 4 days. Given their current political positions I will not spend my money supporting their "woke-ness"

If you read the article there are several other corporations that are contributing to this GenderCool organization:
    Dell, Intuit, Nike, NBC Universal, Adobe, General Mills, Capital One, Intel, Indeed, HP, VmWare, Bank of America, Bayer, Out & Equal, Sprout Social, Prudential, CBRE, Oracle, USDA, Abbvie, JLL, and All State

Another nail in the Nike coffin for me. The first nail was when they put out the commercial with Kappernick and their "he gave all"

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So as a current SF customer, and father of a kindergartner are there any suggestions to whom I should switch to for my insurance?

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I hate to say it, but they probably don't really care about "normal" folks, they have done the math and figure they will gain 2 or more for everyone they lose. There are a lot of woke and confused young'uns out there.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't forget that USAA is not just for active and former military. They also allow family to participate. Not sure how far out the family tree they'll take it, but we are on with our cars based on my father in law's service and the rates are much better than what our Progressive rates had become. I could qualify under my father as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom