• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    What about the timing of the new pipeline opening up within 48 hours, not suspicious at all right. Saw the Ruskies just put their most modern sub out to sea, the one with the worlds only underwater nuclear drone, capable of striking targets over 6000 miles away. Designed to explode underwater near a coastline and trigger tsunamis. They call it the WoA, weapon of apocalypse.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    What about the timing of the new pipeline opening up within 48 hours, not suspicious at all right. Saw the Ruskies just put their most modern sub out to sea, the one with the worlds only underwater nuclear drone, capable of striking targets over 6000 miles away. Designed to explode underwater near a coastline and trigger tsunamis. They call it the WoA, weapon of apocalypse.
    Yep. Poland got the new gas line. Then that one blew up. Big coincidence lol. Then the ex polish defense Minister guy thanks USA for blowing the line up too. Also just a coincidence lol. Even he was informed on what was going on. No one told the other countries crap. I heard today Germany is threatening people with 3 years in jail if they set thier thermostats over 66° lol. What a cluster$%^#

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I saw a report yesterday. Wasn't able to listen to it all. Anyways the gist of it was that Russia discovered that one of the pipelines wasn't damaged as much as they thought. They're now trying to find a way to repair it.
    I wonder how that fits into the "Russia did it" narrative when they're now repairing it lol?

I'd love to see some underwater footage of it too btw. If it was blown from within like they're saying, we should expect to see basically what a blown up shotgun barrel looks like. Debris radiating from its center and a banana peel style affect on the pipes etc. I suspect we'll never be allowed to see any footage of it anytime soon. I'm betting instead well see a crater on one side of the pipe, and all the debris and frags shooting off to one side. Basically what you'd expect to see if a bomb blew "beside it".

B52

Master
    All facts say Biden/Obama did it.
    FACTS
    1. Feb 2022 Biden makes statement He would take out Nord stream Pipeline.
    2. Two weeks ago, Sec. Blinken says it's a GREAT VICTORY for USA.
    3. The Democrat party is anti-carbon fuel and is willing to see people freeze and starve to end use of oil, coal and nuke power sources.
    4. Russian only loose if the pipeline is disabled.
    5. Your anti-American MAGA terrorist if you ask the government for answers.

General Snafu

Expert
    Joe Biden told everyone he was going to do it way back in February. So, why are we questioning it now? After all, Joe's never told a lie, or has he. The proof of what he said is here

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Yes.. Either US or Nato. In order to keep EU on the Plantation.
    Keep in mind Winter is coming in Europe.. There are going to be alot of people freezing.. Freezing/starving people tend to be very persuasive.. Even to Eurotrash semi dictators.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yeah. They didn't even bother to retrieve it. I heard about it but never saw photos yet. Still waiting for this super important investigation to find the real bombers to produce some video of the damage. It reminds me how OJ was looking for his wife's real killer on the golf courses lol

seandizzie

Expert
    Remember that one time Joe Biden canceled the keystone pipeline, said he was gonna stop Nordstrom, won’t allow new drilling permits in the United States, won’t build new refineries, then got mad because OPEC cut production and now wants to punish Saudi Arabia, specifically when it’s just one of many members of OPEC.

We have got to get rid of Joe Biden

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Remember that one time Joe Biden canceled the keystone pipeline, said he was gonna stop Nordstrom, won’t allow new drilling permits in the United States, won’t build new refineries, then got mad because OPEC cut production and now wants to punish Saudi Arabia, specifically when it’s just one of many members of OPEC.

We have got to get rid of Joe Biden
    Joe's a puppet.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I think alot of the problem is, what good guy even wants a part of it now? Anyone who watches from the sideline as they trash Trumps career and his kids careers and reputations ain't going to want to share the same fate. Those folks gave up profitable businesses just to do a low paying job for the good of the people. They're still paying for that and being chased after. It's been years of pure hell and his enemies still ain't found a shred of anything to back even one single lie that's been told about him or his kids. If anything the investigations have proven they're great people that aren't corrupt.
    So what sane good person in thier right mind will sign up for that job. Knowing that they'll be next for the same treatment. The option is like the old cartel saying. "Plumo or Plata"... I may have butchered that btw but it loosely means "take the money or get the bullet." Play along, get rich, or suffer the consequences. Its why we see so many plastic fake people holding public office. I just don't think normal people can survive it that long. Trump wasn't perfect by no means. I'll be damned tho if he wasn't the closest thing we've seen to a real person that was free to act as he felt needed tho.
    All this while the real corrupt scum has been caught red handed doing exactly what they accused others of, yet not a single investigation has been done. It's mindblowing really. If anything I think any politician being employed in the system for any long amount of time is proof They're thoroughly corrupt lol. Replace them all!

seandizzie

Expert
    With a vote... Gotta put "vote" in there, before some crackhead alphabet bois gets froggy
    Na, Impeachment.

Nov take house and Senate, get rid of Pelosi, Impeach Biden. Let Harris be president. With the legislative and Judicial branch on lock all Harris will do is ensure the absolute destruction of the Democratic Party.

2024 Tulsi Gabbard runs independent people flee the Democratic Party like rats on a sinking ship. Splits up to vote Trump wins. The evil that is the Democratic Party is finally destroyed once and for all

No violence necessary

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I think the democratic party left her instead tbh. They keep going so far left it's leaving some of thier less extreme leftist behind. Hopefully they all wake up

Top Bottom