• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item
    LNIB Desert Eagle 1911 built for Bullseye shooting. I'm selling because I went crazy and now I have too many to shoot! This is an awesome gun with a trigger as smooth as glass. It has an extended magazine release to be able to use it with the​ scope mount. It has a custom - to this gun - slide release and slide racker. It also has a grip mounted scope mount for the Ultradot red dot (most all precision shooters use Ultradot). I removed the trigger shoe because most people wouldn't pay $50 for a shoe unless they've shot with one before.
    I can make it stock again if someone prefers it that way.

Contact Info

PM works best and I can send more pictures.
    Price

Gun 750 or 775 stock
    Mag release 25
    Scope mount 100
    Ultradot 150

$1000 or $775 stock

Prefer cash
    Item Description 4339.jpg 4344.jpg

Attachments

• 4339.jpg
      4339.jpg
      132.5 KB · Views: 453
    • 4344.jpg
      4344.jpg
      145.2 KB · Views: 455
    Last edited:

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I forgot, there's also a slide racker to make racking the slide easier.

Last edited:

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    200 people have looked at this post and no serious offers means I have done something terribly wrong. Is my price too high? That's usually the case but I think I'm in line. Someone please let me know what's wrong with this post???
    If you're going to be very harsh (which is okay) please do that in a PM, constructive criticism is okay with me to post on the open forum!
    Thanks again

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't think you've done anything wrong at all! The way it's set up I'd like to see TennJeep's thoughts on it. I just don't know enough about the customization's to make an informed decision.

Crtis09

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    These desert eagle 1911s are the real deal. I owned this exact model and loved it to death!

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In my opinion it's priced right. Not in the market for a setup like that but if I were I would seriously consider it. Sorry to say many times you have to price high to get a fair offer, if you price fair you tend to get low balled. And I'm not talking like 25 or 50 bucks, like half your asking. Anyhow, I think you got it price right.

boatbum101

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No offense but used wadguns are never easy to sell . Add to the fact that we don't know who built the gun not to mention what make barrel & fire control parts . Plus most serious 2700 shooters vastly prefer slide mounted optics . IMHO if this is a stock gun with some trigger work & a few add-ons you're going to have a hard time getting your asking price . Vast majority of members here are action pistol shooters or plinkers , very few of us still shoot BE anymore . You'd do much better posting it on the Bullseye Forum , Target Talk or even Gunbroker .

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Boatbum... Constructive criticism was supposed to be sent via PM! Just kidding.
    Why do I attract scammers and liars? Does everyone get these?
    I had an offer of full asking price (Armslist) and thought nothing of it as he sounded ok. It turns out he is a scammer (I think). He said he just moved away from this area because he just got deployed. Here's what's fishy... He said that he was going to have his check sent to me and I was to send the difference somewhere else. I've heard of this before but can't remember how it works.
    Ugh.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Scammers. Been getting lots of them for the guns I have listed, usually some variation of that story. There's another one going around where the guy is apparently a "police officer with a FFL." GLWS!

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I'd return it to stock, take pics, and go about it that way. The mods are too specialized. JMO, GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You're the second person to suggest that!
    I guess I shouldn't start a new post, what do you both think? 4366.jpg 4365.jpg

Attachments

• 4366.jpg
      4366.jpg
      144.9 KB · Views: 127
    • 4365.jpg
      4365.jpg
      150.5 KB · Views: 127

DieselT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Scammers, they usually send you a check for more than you asking price, then say it was an accident ,and want you to cash the check and send them the difference, if you do happen to find someone to cash the check and send the remaining you're screwed and you are responsible for the whole amount when the counterfeit check gets discovered, and you loose your item on top of that.so on top of a free gun they get the cash you send them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's it DieselT! I remembered after I read your post
    I may be interested in trading, PM me your offer and don't offer me a big check and ask for change!

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It shoot really well! The trigger is really smooth (shooting Bullseye makes you appreciate good triggers!) especially with the shoe. Asking 750 like you see in the last pictures.

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oops. I was asking 775 but I guess now it's 750. This is a good example of how getting old and memory loss can cost you!
    750 it is.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    list it on Brian enous . this is just not the right place for some custom guns. most of us here who do appreciate customizing and competition guns. Are DYI guys, researching and " waiting on "brown Santa" Always in the middle of the "next project" . DYI building is part of the fun. Take it to the match, socialize with the boys and start a new project.....never ending cycle. seriously , try brain enous. I would be happy to list it for you, you need to be a vested member to post in the classified. IMO

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You had told me you might sell one of your Bullseye pistols when we talked shop at Mike gun shop,, You didn't tell me it looked this fine.
    If I had the extra $,,This one would be in the safe,,,,,, Good sportsman an good for his word. GLWS olecarver

Top Bottom