• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    10-4. I'll try to get a few posted tomorrow, but it'll take me a few days to go through all of them and get the good ones converted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Hate I missed it, sounds like y'all had a great time. Love being in the mountains though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :cheer2::cheer2:I drive 2 hours and all is going well. Then here comes Stanley.. You want to shoot the 50. No answer. you want to shoot the 50 and looks down at it and smiled that smile that says you won't do it Yank. I said to myself Hell Yes I'll shoot it.
    Now he says it just pushes back and I say ok. Here I am laying down behind that monster and wondering if I backed out I would never be able to post on here again SO, I pull the trigger. OH MY GOD!!!!!..

Dirt was flying and I was bleeding. Now I have to act like a big boy and get up without asking for help. Stanley I am a good person and will forgive you someday but I did have a yearning for Rubarb after shooting that thing.

I did have a great time and thank you for letting me shoot it. Today was the most fun I have had since I have been here.

It was great to meet the people I have been talking with on here and thank you so much JJ for doing this.:cheer2:

Frank I Sooo much wanted to meet you and it was to bad you couldn't make it.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm sure the picture will be up soon and you can have a really bad day wishing you were there to see it in person. To bad

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did a little shootin. Did a little horse tradin. Met some great folks. All in all, a great day all around. Had a ball. Let's do it again. Next week, maybe? ;-)

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    next time better be on a sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posthuman13

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Planned on going and wish I could have been there. Realized at the last minute my son had a double header tee ball games for the opening of their season. Hope everyone had a blast and pray another will be held in the future.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw the pictures of the bleeders at least Snowbird now "NOSE" how to shoot a 50 BMG :pound:. I looked like rhubarb juice running down your nose Snowbird.

Top Bottom