• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forward bite

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking to sell or trade my CVA Accura V2 muzzle loader. The gun has less than 10 rounds through it. I took it to the range and sighted it in, most accurate muzzle loader I have ever owned, but have never hunted with it. Just can't get excited about black powder hunting. Gun comes with original box and all original equipment. Also comes with DNZ 1 piece 30mm mount, bullets, powder pellets, and cleaning necessities. Scope is not included. Selling price is $350. Trade value is $400. Would like to trade for a bolt action rifle, preferably, in 7mm-08, .308, or 30-06 Don't mind adding cash and/or a pistol for the right gun. Located in Pace. Contact Boo @ 850-393-7508. Text is best contact.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      422 KB · Views: 94
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      710.2 KB · Views: 95
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      727.1 KB · Views: 96

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Please review the For Sale Section Rules here: http://gulfcoastgunforum.com/showthread.php?4-For-Sale-Section-Rules

For Sale Section Rules said:
    5. Include your location IN THE TITLE OF YOUR THREAD when posting your item for sale; this will help other members to gauge how interested they are.

I fixed this one for you. This is the 3rd time you've been asked to follow the rules. Any failures to do so in the future will result in your thread being deleted without warning.

Thanks!

Top Bottom