• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah no shit, right. But it isn't. I was out getting my boat ready to hit the gulf, but I guess I'll let it sit for another month now.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    I wonder if i can still go to the shop lock the door and do ebay / computer work or we have to stay home, and where will the mail go?

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    yeah I've been seeing that. News said this morning sheriff Morgan said his deputies will not be writing tickets or arresting people for violating it. So I guess I'll be good to go get some triggers.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife (BSNRN), worked the WuFlu Floor today. We do a second Decon when she gets home. I worry about her but she says she is safer on the "Floor" than when going shopping. She explained: It's like prison guards that know exactly who they're dealing with while cops generally don't. I just nodded my head knowing full well Guards have been killed by prisoners and Doctors/Nurse have been killed by WuFlu in the States. Bay County had a second death today and another will likely pass by morning.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Wife (BSNRN), worked the WuFlu Floor today. We do a second Decon when she gets home. I worry about her but she says she is safer on the "Floor" than when going shopping. She explained: It's like prison guards that know exactly who they're dealing with while cops generally don't. I just nodded my head knowing full well Guards have been killed by prisoners and Doctors/Nurse have been killed by WuFlu in the States. Bay County had a second death today and another will likely pass by morning.
    praying God's protection over her.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The CDC has reported a mortality of 8.2% (*). We know reported Cases and can do some of the math projections which but not untested/unreported sick at home and on the streets.

* CDC hasn't been able to split pneumonia, influenza (Flu) and WuFlu mortality yet because of reporting overlap but hope to break it down next week. Mortality "cause" is so skewed right now and the default cause is WuFlu. Die from regular flu, have a heart attack, die but test Pos for WuFlu, mom WuFlu pos delivers premature baby at 22 weeks that dies, in hospice for cancer but pos for WuFlu and die: All totaled as WuFlu deaths. If you look at recent stats for other disease causes of death you will see they have substantially dropped! Why? No new miracle cures but the normal expected deaths that track month to month and year to year with slight deviation: now drop off. Hmmm.

We've all heard about the additional risks of underlying medical conditions including age, many of which can be fatal at some point. WuFlu may tip the scale a bit early but we need to understand that the weakest in the flock were already going down that road. At some point there needs to be clear data on WuFlu deaths of people with preexisting medical conditions and otherwise health people.

I think we should consider the above factors when looking at the "numbers".

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    2,000 people died yesterday (07 Apr. 2020) of the CoronaVirus in the U.S.

Confirmed U.S. cases as of 08 Apr. 2020; 399,929
    U.S. Deaths at 12,911 and rising.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How China can be held legally accountable for coronavirus pandemic

Top Bottom