• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Today, 14 Apr 2020, Confirmed Cases of Covid-19 in the U.S. is 587,815.
    There were 23,654 Confirmed Covid-19 Deaths in the US.

*10,058 of the confirmed deaths have been in NYC.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Today, 15 Apr 2020, Confirmed Cases of Covid-19 in the U.S. is 609,685.
    There were 26,059 Confirmed Covid-19 Deaths in the US.

I just don't see the "plateau" ?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WuFlu tracking numbers are like very, very long train: Confirmed cases are the Locomotive up front, Deaths are like the Caboose and happen in days or up to two months later. Undocumented carriers/positives can board the train at any time or just die at the Station. Are unattended deaths (die at home or in the streets) tested for WuFlu? The WuFlu tests are still widely inaccurate with False Negative Results. "Good test kits" are only 95% accurate. IMHO, saying the "numbers" are in the ballpark is overly generous.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just a little while ago, Ch. 5 was showing 637,196 confirmed cases and 27,866 deaths. Apparently that's since midnight last night. Wonder what the "total" will be by midnight tonight?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If it was determined that China was working Biological weapons and antidotes for their war machine and that bug got loose: the rage of the World against China would be endless. As the Wuhan "Wet Market source" continues to loose credibility since bats aren't sold there, the bats that have the parent virus strain were located 1200 mile from Wuhan in Yunnan. EXCEPT for the bats were captured in Yunnan and were being used in the Wuhan Biological Lab.

If the World is going to figure out the true source and hold China's Gov accountable, how does China minimize it? Well, more propaganda and steer to a result much less damning towards the Chicom gov. Start a slow feed to the public of a new angle for the Labs corona work with the source bats. It wasn't bio-weapons research/development, it was simply "part of China's effort to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States"! Just good old fashion technical competition that may have got loose causing a Pandemic. So solly Challie.

And that's what we start to see emerging here:

A closer look at the Lab, key researcher and help wanted ads from the Lab:

The U.S Gov knew years ago:
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/state-department-cables-coronavirus-origin-chinese-lab-bats

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Today 16 Apr 2020, reported confirmed covid-19 cases in the US is 644,823. Deaths were at 28,580.
    Keep in mind these figures are from a 24hr period the day prior (15apr2020), and being reported "today".

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Went to the Pensacola Navy Commissary this morning. I was told I needed a mask to come in. I told the young lady, with a smile, they might as well say I have to bring my own shopping cart made of unobtainium as the mask are not to be found. She sad that any covering that would cover the nose and mouth would do. I shook out my bandanna and tied it over my mouth and nose, she said I was good to go. The also had signs about social distancing of 6' being required.

Publix last Friday had instituted arrows creating one way aisles, and made announcements about social distancing.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was told by an Instructor at the NSA that a "mask" was required just to get on the Base a few weeks ago. The Base had been doing "no touch" ID card checks (only you hold them an flip them for scanning when told to).

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Publix last Friday had instituted arrows creating one way aisles...
    I noticed that Monday at the Publix in north Crestview. At one point I was going down an aisle that ended directly in front of the back storeroom, and suddenly the doors swing open and out burst an employee who blows past the X and proceeds right up my aisle and past me, WTF? Why bother following the "rules" like a good little mouse in a maze if their employees aren't.

I should have gave him a fake cough, since we were both unmasked.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If it was determined that China was working Biological weapons and antidotes for their war machine and that bug got loose: the rage of the World against China would be endless. As the Wuhan "Wet Market source" continues to loose credibility since bats aren't sold there, the bats that have the parent virus strain were located 1200 mile from Wuhan in Yunnan. EXCEPT for the bats were captured in Yunnan and were being used in the Wuhan Biological Lab.

If the World is going to figure out the true source and hold China's Gov accountable, how does China minimize it? Well, more propaganda and steer to a result much less damning towards the Chicom gov. Start a slow feed to the public of a new angle for the Labs corona work with the source bats. It wasn't bio-weapons research/development, it was simply "part of China's effort to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States"! Just good old fashion technical competition that may have got loose causing a Pandemic. So solly Challie.

And that's what we start to see emerging here:

A closer look at the Lab, key researcher and help wanted ads from the Lab:

The U.S Gov knew years ago:
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/state-department-cables-coronavirus-origin-chinese-lab-bats
    This topic of China having created and having released this virus has been ongoing for a while. Evidence shows that is is possible. But how to prove it?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting "documentary" on the subject of the virus originating in Wuhaun and the involvement of the Chinese Gov't. It is very informative and seems to be authoritative. I believe that it is 40mins long and if you have the time to sit through it it is worth it.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/coronavirusfilm
    The above is put out by the Epoch Times. They seem so to say to have a dog in fight or in other words are not neutral relative to red china (PRC). Still might be right or they could wrong. Just do not know.
    The evidence from some reputable scientific sources like peered reviewed scientific articles show a chinese governmental release to be possible. Basically we have forensically the recovered virus, fired bullets, and the bats that the parent virus likely originated in. We do not have a proven release site or gun, just some a possible one. We do not know for a fact it was engineered in a lab.
    So I and a lot of other people suspect a release from a chinese lab, no one can prove it.
    Wiki that of course is suspect in some ways say this about Epoch Times
    I asked a friend that still does research that involves micro-organisms and his response was he did not know.
    The Epoch Times is a multi-language newspaper.[2] It was founded in 2000 by John Tang and a group of Chinese Americans associated with the Falun Gong spiritual movement.[3] Though the newspaper is known for general interest topics with a focus on news about China and its human rights issues, it has become known for its support of U.S. President Donald Trump and favorable coverage of far-right politicians in Europe; a 2019 report showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television (NTD).[7] The group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda.[7][12][13]

Top Bottom