• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Anyone shooting the 2 gun this Saturday?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I am going and I am taking a young guy from my church. I helped him and his Dad build his first AR at Christmas. These matches are usually challenging but really cool.

levi3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I can get Saturday off I am. Question, I won't know until late in the week. Can I show up and register and pay Saturday morning?

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I am bringing a young guy from my church. He has an AR and will be using my M&P 5" 9mm as his pistol. I shoot left handed. Anyone have a OWB holster he could use? I have mag pouches but I can find the one right handed holster I had.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    russ , don't have a m&p holster. but I do have my complete back-up uspsa g34 rig ( with all the goodies installed) , AA mag pouches ,blade tech holster , belt and 4/ 23 rd mags. it will be in my truck your are welcome to use it, just bring ammo.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Signed up last night. Did y'all get a seperate email for squadding?

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am bringing a young guy from my church. He has an AR and will be using my M&P 5" 9mm as his pistol. I shoot left handed. Anyone have a OWB holster he could use? I have mag pouches but I can find the one right handed holster I had.
    Russ is he a lefty as well or would a righty holster work?

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The times I have gone they squad that morning with a list or whiteboard.
    If I'm able to get my CZ rig together I'll shoot the sp01 instead of my M&P. He can use my holster if he's a righty. I also have a dual mag carrier and some spare mags.

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Lots of representation from the GCGF crowd at Core. It was a fun match. 5 Stages with all steel and targets out to 350. Good mix of pistol and rifle. JW ended up with a solid 13th. We had a great squad shooting with the several members of the Santa Rosa and Okaloosa sheriff departments. Thanks to Keith, Justin's Dad for being the official videographer. The move of the match was when Jereremy T had a magazine issue while shooting off the roof of a car. His brother through him a mag from behind the stage. Jeremy caught it with one hand a did an instant reload to keep shooting.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure exactly why, but I can't get enough of shooting this series. Even scoring poorly with rifle issues till the last stage. Don't matter, I would shoot it again tomorrow if I could. Wanted to shoot with you guys but the squad was too big wound up shooting with the bells and the rest of the ERGC crew. 3 top 10 finishers on that Squad. On a fantastic note my time on the waiting list is over and I'm the newest member of core super stoked about that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Lots of representation from the GCGF crowd at Core. It was a fun match. 5 Stages with all steel and targets out to 350. Good mix of pistol and rifle. JW ended up with a solid 13th. We had a great squad shooting with the several members of the Santa Rosa and Okaloosa sheriff departments. Thanks to Keith, Justin's Dad for being the official videographer. The move of the match was when Jereremy T had a magazine issue while shooting off the roof of a car. His brother through him a mag from behind the stage. Jeremy caught it with one hand a did an instant reload to keep shooting.
    That was a pretty awesome move. Glad to see the guys finish out even with some equipment issues. I really did enjoy the match, hopefully able to make a couple more even though I'm too late to make a run at the points lead. Great to see all the GCGF-ers out there.
    I need to edit some videos and post em here tomorrow.

Top Bottom