• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daehawc

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm still looking to see what exact base this is and the related policy. I assumed it is NSA Panama City but the security manager there said nothing has changed. Please advise here or on PM as I am running this down for my base. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The origin of this was the attacks on a recruiting station, mil facility and the public outcry to arm our Service Members. Nothing floating for Fed Civ employees that are not in security psitions or anyone else just because they have Base access privileges. Anyone can put in a Request to CC/have private firearms on a base. Its just paper. In the old days PMO registered your firearms and gave you a authorization card.
    If you lived in barracks they were stored in the Armory and or you could keep them in base housing.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm still looking to see what exact base this is and the related policy. I assumed it is NSA Panama City but the security manager there said nothing has changed. Please advise here or on PM as I am running this down for my base. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is NSA PC. If you have a .mil email I can send you the official email stating the policy change. I personally brought this topic up at this last townhall meeting in JAN 16. The commander stated that yes the ccw policy was on his desk and was being approved.

PM me if you have a " .mil" email since I cant semd it to just any email. I already sent it to another memeber here and he is currently using it to try to have it implemented at his installation.

Thanks
    Doc

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The origin of this was the attacks on a recruiting station, mil facility and the public outcry to arm our Service Members. Nothing floating for Fed Civ employees that are not in security psitions or anyone else just because they have Base access privileges. Anyone can put in a Request to CC/have private firearms on a base. Its just paper. In the old days PMO registered your firearms and gave you a authorization card.
    If you lived in barracks they were stored in the Armory and or you could keep them in base housing.

This is also correct. I have had a card that allows me to carry my weapons from the gate to my house for 2 years now. NSA PC has always been good as far as guns on base.

Also to all who work on base or are atationed here, this fall there is going to be an archery lottery to thin the deer population on base here. That was another hot topic at this meeting. Im stoked! ! There are some big bucks here on base these days.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is also correct. I have had a card that allows me to carry my weapons from the gate to my house for 2 years now. NSA PC has always been good as far as guns on base.

Also to all who work on base or are atationed here, this fall there is going to be an archery lottery to thin the deer population on base here. That was another hot topic at this meeting. Im stoked! ! There are some big bucks here on base these days.

There ARE big bucks on NSA! If you know where the only authorized Grave is (unmarked except for a small fence parimiter), you are in the honey hole.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom