• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    I don't think you need to be careful of what you post per se. (still need to watch what you post publicly anyway) What people need to do is get rid of all the wackos that they are friends with on FB. I went through my FB account not long ago and scrubbed it by deleting all the people that I don't converse with personally or in person.

Too many people are friends with people from back in highschool etc... Well guess what, all those people you knew in highschool are grown up now with possibly different opinions than you. If you don't know them personally in your life right now, you don't need to be friends with them on FB.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    When will facebook just die and go away already??

Not sure, it wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for people updating you on every part of their day, checking in at the starbucks, notifying you of each bowel movement, recording their daily sleep habits... etc

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Facebook is the devil.
    Hopefully this family will sue the hell out of someone over this.
    This is truly a sad day for America.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Don't do farcebook, but I've been tempted to create an account. For no other reason than try and see how many times I could be defriended.........

Jason

Master
    I saw that on FOX news and its about the most idiotic thing I have seen but then again common sense has left government!!! My youngin has posted pics on his facebook with various firearms....love to see DCF show up at my home!

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I have a FB page just to keep up with my kids and grand kids. Seems no one wants to bother with phone calls or even emails anymore. I have actually had fun with it bombarding all my "friends" with anti-liberal and anti-anti-gun stuff. No one has unfriended me but I will bet a bunch have put me on "hide" status.

Folks posting what they had for dinner? That's fun too.
    432_10151127968634353_942805910_n.jpg

Last edited:

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    had to make a fictitious account to track down a guy who stole money from a 90 YO I know.
    that was the only way i could find him and get photo's of the guy but I did get all of her money back plus he is now on probation after a huge fine. found out he took advantage of a lot of senors in this area and many cases are still pending. glad the crook was looking for women to impress on FB

jfowler886

Shooter
    I met someone at PC Mall on Sunday to make a "legal deal on a legal pistol". The seller was bout my age so we talked for thirty min. or so after we made the legal transaction. A PCPD officer rolled up and stopped and said "Someone has made a complaint that "I was publicly drinking and handling a firearm" fact Yes i was handling a firearm, but their was no alcohol consumed or in possession "it was 10:00 on Sunday LOL. Officer looked thru my window and was very nice and said they have been getting alot of calls about false firearms involved, he wish they could prosecute the callers with pre fabricated info. Made me realize how appreciated i am to live in the South. I told the officer i had another .25 auto in the truck and he said that was not his business unless he had reason to believe it was illegal. I told him "didn't realize I was doing anything illegal, he said it was a perfectly legal to swap guns in public which i knew."
    Now i would hate to see what the Police in New York would have done to me in the same situation, now there are some crooked law around but nothing like the Yankees up North. I guess it's pretty bad when i feel that the PCPD officer deserved a pat on the back so to say for not forgetting I have rights, I just hope the one who made the false call saw that I wasn't harassed likethey wanted me to be

Seanpcola

Nice looking meal there John(AL). Better sides than my wife serves.

Speaking of FB: I am getting comments hourly from this Liberal anti-2A fruitcake that lives in Idaho. It's been fun spanking him but now I'm getting bored with it. I tried to block him but when I try the screen shows dozens of folks with the same name yet I don't see one with his avatar. I may just delete my whole account. I don't use it for anything else anyway.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    You should be able to put your cursor just to the right of his name and a drop down arrow shows up at the far right of that column. Click that and you can hide him.

Top Bottom