• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    After I ordered mine, I e-mailed a friend down in West Palm Beach and he ordered some. He said he got home last night and it was on his porch.
    Mine isn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow. Wonder why that is ? West Palm is a lot further than Pace, FL.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Has anybody opened their boxes and looked at the ammo ? I got mine Wednesday but have been busy so I haven't even opened the shipping box. I was looking out on Slick Guns and saw a bunch of comments like the one below :

I ordered 32 boxes and have the same problems that people have said here: heavily tarnished, dinged, and some are showing corrosion. These are totally unacceptable. I will fight this one with my credit card company until I get a partial refund of at least 50%!!!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I haven't opened any of mine yet, I'll check some out when I get home though. I've had some of the federal brown box that wasn't the prettiest thing in the world, not shiny and pretty like the PMC, but never had issues out of it.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Has anybody opened their boxes and looked at the ammo ? I got mine Wednesday but have been busy so I haven't even opened the shipping box. I was looking out on Slick Guns and saw a bunch of comments like the one below :

I ordered 32 boxes and have the same problems that people have said here: heavily tarnished, dinged, and some are showing corrosion. These are totally unacceptable. I will fight this one with my credit card company until I get a partial refund of at least 50%!!!

I opened one of the 3 orders, but I didn't open any of the boxes of ammo. I'll check it out when I get home as well. I can always throw them in my tumbler for a few minutes, but I do expect factory new ammo to be in good shape.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    The boxes are sealed so I only opened one just now. They all looked fine to me.
    I think some people are overly picky.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The XM stuff usually has some tarnish to it. I don't think I've ever seen it as shiny as a box of "hunting" ammo.

Top Bottom