Braced Pistols to become SBR's starting in December?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The sad part is, we as Americans have the legal tools to stop everything they are doing, but the Federal government, and whatever global powers that manipulate it, act with impunity because 99% of the people allow it, condone it, support it, etc. Then the few who would stand up and fight are labeled terrorists for even breeching the subject, let alone mass protesting or physically resisting. This is a very dangerous time. I've gotten flak everywhere for comparing it to a time very close to the rise of the Nazi regime, but people need to recognize the line we are on that is only millimeters from being crossed that puts us firmly in that comparison. We are teetering right now, if not hanging by a fingernail on that side of the fence.
    I don't think most people know how close America is to becoming another 3rd world country. Just do not question elections, the puppets in charge, and keep up to date on your vaccines & booster shots.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I still think this will not stand! I hope I'm right. The precedent has already been set with the EPA making laws and getting smacked down. This is in the same category!! At least the house is red for the time being.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There should be some kind of court proceeding that allows these kind of things to be rejected immediately if they fail to meet the standards of our constitution, precedent, or current laws on the books.
    IMO, any court proceeding should be against those who enacted any law contrary to the constitution, and any who enforced it. I personally do not believe it is government's business to tell us what constitutional is. Look at how that's gone so far.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The sad part is, we as Americans have the legal tools to stop everything they are doing, but the Federal government, and whatever global powers that manipulate it, act with impunity because 99% of the people allow it, condone it, support it, etc. Then the few who would stand up and fight are labeled terrorists for even breeching the subject, let alone mass protesting or physically resisting. This is a very dangerous time. I've gotten flak everywhere for comparing it to a time very close to the rise of the Nazi regime, but people need to recognize the line we are on that is only millimeters from being crossed that puts us firmly in that comparison. We are teetering right now, if not hanging by a fingernail on that side of the fence.
    It's called oppression. We are there, and apparently good with it on a mass scale. We all talk about/acknowledge the polical polarization of our country. Well, IMO, polarization extends beyond politics. As a Nation, we are also polarized as oppressed or oppressor.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think most people know how close America is to becoming another 3rd world country. Just do not question elections, the puppets in charge, and keep up to date on your vaccines & booster shots.
    Well, we are, IMO, no longer a sovreign nation ( zenophobe alert!). We are, as confirmed by the words and deeds of our "statesmen" and military "leaders," a global partner. As such we are both controlled and constrained by the global elite/government. So, in many ways, we are worse off than a third world nation. Corrupt as they may be perceived, at least a third world nation has the ability/option/will to be somewhat autonomous/independent. I don't think we're there...

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well, we are, IMO, no longer a sovreign nation ( zenophobe alert!). We are, as confirmed by the words and deeds of our "statesmen" and military "leaders," a global partner. As such we are both controlled and constrained by the global elite/government. So, in many ways, we are worse off than a third world nation. Corrupt as they may be perceived, at least a third world nation has the ability/option/will to be somewhat autonomous/independent. I don't think we're there...
    ......yet.
    Our military is woke and broke. We don't have the technology to neutralize a birthday balloon that FJB and the gang have been watching for over a month. I doubt there is a nation left that doesn't think America is a complete joke.

Currency is monopoly $.

Media is gov controlled.

Elections are just a waste of time any more. Them midterm ballots ever get finished being forged, I mean, counted in AZ yet?

DOJ is a tool of our supreme leader.

I'm too worried about global warming to give a sh!t about any of it.

Anyone that gives a f#ck about any of it is a domestic terrorist spreading misinformation|disinformation and may get locked up.

I believe we are closer than ever.

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    ......yet.
    Our military is woke and broke. We don't have the technology to neutralize a birthday balloon that FJB and the gang have been watching for over a month. I doubt there is a nation left that doesn't think America is a complete joke.

Currency is monopoly $.

Media is gov controlled.

Elections are just a waste of time any more. Them midterm ballots ever get finished being forged, I mean, counted in AZ yet?

Anyone that gives a f#ck about any of it is a domestic terrorist spreading misinformation|disinformation and may get locked up.

Maybe the government is controlled by media as well .

@Ktchnking

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ... I've gotten flak everywhere for comparing it to a time very close to the rise of the Nazi regime, but people need to recognize the line we are on that is only millimeters from being crossed that puts us firmly in that comparison. We are teetering right now, if not hanging by a fingernail on that side of the fence.
    Weimar Republic based and Bolshevik pilled.

Between the disarming attempts and the 50% reduction in national food production in the last year I expect we will see more people gain an understanding of what led to WW2 in Germany by the end of the year.

@Ktchnking

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well, we are, IMO, no longer a sovreign nation ( zenophobe alert!). We are ...
    ......yet.

Currency is monopoly $.

Media is gov controlled.

a global partner. ..

. As a Nation, we are also polarized as oppressed or oppressor.
    This is what happens post coup de etat

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ......yet.

Currency is monopoly $.

Media is gov controlled.

IMO, our military is so technology-dependent, we've become ineffective. Yes, technology can be an aid/force multiplier, but the basics of warefare proven over centuries are being discarded/ignored in favor of technology. Not to mention the technology we depend on is built/controlled by us, for the most part.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Weimar Republic based and Bolshevik pilled.

Between the disarming attempts and the 50% reduction in national food production in the last year I expect we will see more people gain an understanding of what led to WW2 in Germany by the end of the year.
    Enter biden playing the roles of both Adolph Hitler and Neville Chamberlin....

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    IMO, our military is so technology-dependent, we've become ineffective. Yes, technology can be an aid/force multiplier, but the basics of warefare proven over centuries are being discarded/ignored in favor of technology. Not to mention the technology we depend on is built/controlled by us, for the most part.
    I think a few months of real American history would help steer our young warriors in the right direction. It wouldn't fair well with their leaders ideas, but our history is a little important.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Maybe some new verbiage towards the brace. It seems the buffer tube isn't in the conversation anymore. Maybe leave your position tube on?...maybe?
    Screenshot_20230206-074809_Drive.jpg

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Is there an ATF rule on how many braces you can own?
    I could understand if you have one registered and have 10 braces it may look like illegal activity, but if you have 15 registered and have a couple extra braces in your safe, constructive intent? More grey area
    Suppressor wise I believe it's ATF rule I can only have one spare wipe for the end cap or it's a felony. It's a faucet washer. I bet I have some out in the garage, and it's not like I've hidden them from the ATF. They are in a bin somewhere to fix my faucet. Again, grey area.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This favorite succinct synopsis is a quote from another forum:

“... Constructive Intent is not a thing.

What they can nail you for is Constructive Possession - parts able to be assembled in an ILLEGAL configuration WITHOUT the ability to assemble them in a LEGAL configuration.”

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    This favorite succinct synopsis is a quote from another forum:

“... Constructive Intent is not a thing.

What they can nail you for is Constructive Possession - parts able to be assembled in an ILLEGAL configuration WITHOUT the ability to assemble them in a LEGAL configuration.”
    That's the phrase.
    3 braces, no stamp, felon.
    3 braces, 2 stamps, felon?
    I like options. None of my configurations are set in stone. I swap stuff like underwear. LEGALLY.

Top Bottom