APOD Firearms

Braced Pistols to become SBR's starting in December?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Here's where I got mine https://distinctiveenterprise.com Pam is the supervisor, very nice, if you speak to her, tell her Bruce sent you.

I had them done digital and the EFT file emailed to me. That way I could upload the file repeatedly to ATF for any applications and not worry about mailing fingerprint cards within 10 days of my application and ATF would acknowledge receipt in an email to me the same day. They have a Pensacola office, but it was closed when I got mine due to employee being out with covid, so I went to the Navarre office. The cost for digital was $50.

Note: A trusted individual on a private group I'm a member of had his application denied for no fingerprints within 10 days of application...he'd mailed in fingerprint cards...and had to start over. I.e., ATF lost or failed to marry up his cards with his application in MY opinion, so I went digital.

UPS stores do digital but would not give or email me the electronic file. So how do I get it to ATF I asked and marry it to my application?...we don't know they answered. Maybe I just asked an ignorant employee.
    I have an appointment for prints tomorrow. What did you do as far as passport photos? I'm not sure if digital are available or who does them, or if they are even required for the amnesty.
    Thanks. @Daezee

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have an appointment for prints tomorrow. What did you do as far as passport photos? I'm not sure if digital are available or who does them, or if they are even required for the amnesty.
    Thanks. @Daezee
    Just go to the UPS store, they can do them there. I don't know if they have electronic copies, but I just scanned mine and kept it.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Just go to the UPS store, they can do them there. I don't know if they have electronic copies, but I just scanned mine and kept it.
    I'll have to check. Ups store told me no discount when I told them I needed a bushel of passport photos. FedEx office offers a discount for multiples. What I'm reading now looks like I can have someone take the photo of me and upload it myself. I'd much rather have a real deal passport photo to eliminate any room for error.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'll have to check. Ups store told me no discount when I told them I needed a bushel of passport photos. FedEx office offers a discount for multiples. What I'm reading now looks like I can have someone take the photo of me and upload it myself. I'd much rather have a real deal passport photo to eliminate any room for error.
    Walgreens in Milton did mine for my SBR and can that I had years and years ago, before I woke up to the undeniable fact that registration is a trap and 100% unconstitutional

Real deal passport photos.

Hinote

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was another judiciary hearing with the ATF director and I watched the whole three and a half hour deal. The director stated at least twice that if you removed the brace and still had it in your possession you're legal. I don't believe that they really think that way but that's what he said in front of the committee.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Is this the guy who signed the previous letter saying the braces were legal? This is ridiculous on so many levels, ex post facto, aft does not have legislative authority, etc., it’s just insane.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    There was another judiciary hearing with the ATF director and I watched the whole three and a half hour deal. The director stated at least twice that if you removed the brace and still had it in your possession you're legal. I don't believe that they really think that way but that's what he said in front of the committee.
    He may but it's not up to him personally

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Walgreens in Milton did mine for my SBR and can that I had years and years ago, before I woke up to the undeniable fact that registration is a trap and 100% unconstitutional

Real deal passport photos.
    I have passport photos from Walgreens, do they do digital versions? I guess I can scan mine? Never done a form 1 so don't want to assume.

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this the guy who signed the previous letter saying the braces were legal? This is ridiculous on so many levels, ex post facto, aft does not have legislative authority, etc., it’s just insane.
    No, this guy just got appointed by Biden. He is literally a prosecutor, no background in Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms or Explosives. He knows how to make people criminals, and that is exactly what he is doing.

One of the representatives that questioned him was ex military, EOD and a sharp shooter.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Thanks. @Daezee

There are free apps for it as well.

Top Bottom