• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Great...I need to get a pressure washer in Beulah this morning. Is that $11k reward dead or alive?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is the people behind Paul Justin.

Traffic is opened back up.

Feel free to swing by here and test that pressure washer out on my fence.

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Word I got is he shot a lady in Beulah to steal her car this morning. Did not kill her or hurt her baby that was in the crib.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    cops everywhere on Beulah church road when I came that way this am, 0730, ambulance came thru, going north....

heard the scum hit the woman with a bat or crowbar, shot her in the shoulder, still unconscious...took her car, no description of car yet..

told one of the deputies I hope he makes a wrong move and gets filled with holes...cop said probably so...

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    White chevy cobalt with skull and cross bones or similar sticker on the back window. Tag number 9613bj. Nothing I am posting is necessarily confirmed but I am just trying to help find this scumbag. Made please feel free to edit my title to the new car. I will be away from the computer today and don't have a smart phone.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    This was next door to a good friend of mine. Spent some time out there this morning while he was at work. Be vigilant fellas

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been following this story up here. How the hell they not get this piece of shit yet?? Obviously hes not the sharpest fucling knife in the drawer. Still in the Pcola area?? What a dumbass

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Next pic I wanna see of his stupid cracked out face is one where his brains are splattered all over the pavement. At a Hardees?? Really?

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    News links are saying the car he stole this morning was found in Baldwin county

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    http://www.fox10tv.com/story/34435893/bcso-be-on-the-lookout-issued-for-triple-murder-suspect

Posted: Feb 06, 2017 10:59 AM CST
    Updated: Feb 06, 2017 11:43 AM CST
    By Cassandra McAboy, FOX10 Digital ReporterCONNECT

William "Billy" Boyette (PHOTO: ECSO)
    William "Billy" Boyette (PHOTO: ECSO)

Officials along the Gulf Coast are warning residents of an armed and dangerous murder suspect who they believe is involved in three homicides.
    Officials along the Gulf Coast are warning residents of an armed and dangerous murder suspect who they believe is involved in three homicides.

Mary Rice (PHOTO: SRCSO)
    Mary Rice (PHOTO: SRCSO)
    Also on the Web
    3 homicide victims in 2 states; one suspect
    Double homicide victims identified
    Woman found dead in front of home in Lillian; suspect identified
    Woman shot by triple murder suspect William "Billy" Boyette during home invasion, robbery

BALDWIN COUNTY, AL (WALA) -

The Baldwin County Sheriff's office has issued a, 'Be On The Lookout' for triple murder suspect William "Billy" Boyette and Mary Rice.

Officials have confirmed that Boyette abandoned the car at the Alabama/Florida Welcome Center rest stop on I-10. They are unsure of the type of vehicle he might be traveling in currently.

Boyette is wanted in connection to the murders of three women over four days in two different states as well as the assault of a 28-year-old woman on Monday, February 6.

Rice, who has dyed her hair orange, is believed to be traveling with him.

Officials say Boyette's crime spree began Tuesday, January 31, when he killed his ex-girlfriend 30-year-old Alicia Ann Greer and 39-year-old Jacqueline Jeanette Moore at the Emerald Sands Inn in Milton, Fla.

Three days later the body of 52-year-old Peggy Phillips Broz was found in the front yard of a home in Lillian. Baldwin County issued a capital murder warrant for Boyette that same day.

Monday, February 6, authorities say Boyette shot Kayla Crocker during a home invasion and robbery at the 8400 block of Beulah Road. According to officials, Crocker's two-year-old was home during the shooting. The child was not injured.

Boyette and Rice are said to be traveling in Crocker's stolen white 2006 Chevy Cobalt. The vehicle has heavy damage to the rear passenger side and has the Florida license plate 9613BJ.

Following the latest shooting, police say the duo went to a local gas station and made a purchase before traveling to a local Hardee's restaurant for breakfast.

Boyette is considered extremely armed a dangerous. You are asked to contact authorities if you have information regarding these two individuals.

All content © 2017, WALA; Mobile, AL. (A Meredith Corporation Station). All Rights Reserved.

joebuck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are now saying the car found at the rest stop was NOT the one that was stolen this morning in Beulah

Top Bottom