• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PENSACOLA, Fla. -- A peaceful Black Lives Matter protest was scheduled to take place all day Friday in downtown Pensacola -- separate from the ongoing BLM protests at Graffiti Bridge.

However, the turnout is small as the majority of protesters want to keep the demonstration at Graffiti Bridge. Still, a march is scheduled to take place at 7 p.m. down Palafox Street

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oh God,don't go down there. You had plans to take your wife out for a anniversary dinner ?? Tough shit !! Give up your "space" so them M effers can have THEIR space. You GD protester "provoker" you. ---- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I suspect it will hurt business since if people read that announcement they nay stay away from downtown.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Their real agenda is not justice from police, it's hatred for hundreds of years. Revenge. Hate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200612-214256.png
      Screenshot_20200612-214256.png
      351.5 KB · Views: 398

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Is there one group demonstrating or two. Seems like there is a group at Graffiti Bridge and another group blocking bridges and going downtown? The more disruptive people seemed to have showed up a few days after the G Bridge people began demonstrating. I could be wrong.

bholden

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m not coming in a hostile manner by no means...but you are correct there ARE two types of protesters...there are the protesters that are truly out protesting for truth and real change...and you have protesters that are posing as peaceful protesters but have far different motives to derail the very thing that the real protesters are peaceful protesting...and this what we are doing right now ,..having these meaningful conversation is what this country so desperately needs ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    was it peaceful
    Probably peaceful, but there is always a danger that a serious incident could happen. Friday night and people drinking, what could go wrong?

Apparently in Seattle a car, its driver, interacted with BLM crowd. Car stops and one was shot. Driver is seen leaving the scene on foot. I do not care about right or wrong, but the best way for me if caught in something like this to survive.

Finger off the trigger no, me under those conditions it stays on.
    1592051321919.png

A single shot is heard being fired from the car as the man fires at a 27-year-old black demonstrator.

The bullet strikes the victim, named as Daniel, in the arm and sends him crashing to the ground.

He was caught on camera being assisted by medics from the scene with a tourniquet on his arm. He said he knew the gunman.

He said: 'I catch him and I punch him in the face.

'I hear the gunshot go off in my arm... My whole thing was to protect those people down there.'
    t's unclear if the gunman has been charged as of Sunday night. No other protesters were injured during the incident.

The incident from the facts could be self defense, but the media is making it sound like something else.

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I’m not coming in a hostile manner by no means...but you are correct there ARE two types of protesters...there are the protesters that are truly out protesting for truth and real change...and you have protesters that are posing as peaceful protesters but have far different motives to derail the very thing that the real protesters are peaceful protesting...and this what we are doing right now ,..having these meaningful conversation is what this country so desperately needs ...

Who benefits if the protests are derailed? Who does the more disruptive group represent?

bholden

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Who wins if the protests are derailed? Who does the more disruptive group represent?

See that the problem No one wins!! And as far the disruptive group...that’s just it ..you can’t really say the group they represent because..they ppl that believe in what they believe and there is nothing you or I could do to make them believe anything different...that’s like my saying that just because that one asshole cop that killed George Floyd represents all cop across America and I know that’s bullshit ...and I’m a black man saying that!! Am I making sense?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I’m not sure I understand what mean ..

Most of these protesters tearing down statutes, rioting and looting do not care about making the world a better place. They live with anger and hate for actions that happened a hundred years ago or more.
    They say racism is taught. What do you think these groups are doing? We are not United and never will be. WE SHOULD BE! but these groups do not want equality, they want whites to be in the minority as in the way of power.
    Tear down a Confederate statue, it's ok because it screams racism. Tear down a Martin Luther King statue and it screams racism.
    I do not hate other colors. I do dislike people for their actions. And that goes for all walks of life. You have my respect until you show or prove otherwise.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Downtown P'cola ?? Hope no one goes down there to shop or party. I hope every single buisness withholds the appropriate amount of tax money because they have not gotten what they have paid for. I hope heads roll. (YEAH,RIGHT !!)
    I hope that the taxpayers wake up. I wish that I still lived . . . well . . . somewhere else.
    People have been indoctrinated to be passive. Even the southerners. IMO,very sad !! --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Downtown P'cola ?? Hope no one goes down there to shop or party. I hope every single buisness withholds the appropriate amount of tax money because they have not gotten what they have paid for. I hope heads roll. (YEAH,RIGHT !!)
    I hope that the taxpayers wake up. I wish that I still lived . . . well . . . somewhere else.
    People have been indoctrinated to be passive. Even the southerners. IMO,very sad !! --- SAWMAN
    Taxes. Money from sales taxes will go down. No customers, no sales, and no sales tax. The business community does have some clout.
    Downtown also needs a lot of tourists. The Business community also does not want real bad national and international press. The covid 19 crisis has given a lot of people spare time to demonstrate. If people go back to work, the local BLM will loose those that go back to gainful employment. So the business community only wants to make money and for now they are in between a rock and hard place.

bholden

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most of these protesters tearing down statutes, rioting and looting do not care about making the world a better place. They live with anger and hate for actions that happened a hundred years ago or more.
    They say racism is taught. What do you think these groups are doing? We are not United and never will be. WE SHOULD BE! but these groups do not want equality, they want whites to be in the minority as in the way of power.
    Tear down a Confederate statue, it's ok because it screams racism. Tear down a Martin Luther King statue and it screams racism.
    I do not hate other colors. I do dislike people for their actions. And that goes for all walks of life. You have my respect until you show or prove otherwise.

These groups don’t represent me...just because I am a black man ...I’m assumed to stand for the removal of the confederate monuments...(not saying your assuming) but as a black man understand that those monuments have a way different meaning to me as they might for you ..and that’s ok..but I do understand as a black man ..that we as ppl tend to forget so quickly...and my fear is that if we don’t have these monuments to reminds us of how far we have come ...HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF...but I am guilty...of seeing someone and automatically drawing a conclusion about that person before they ever open there mouth..we are ALL guilty of that at some point. And with all of this going on I am taking to time to remember that when I start to point the finger I stop and remember I got 3 more fingers pointing back at me !!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    These groups don’t represent me...just because I am a black man ...I’m assumed to stand for the removal of the confederate monuments...(not saying your assuming) but as a black man understand that those monuments have a way different meaning to me as they might for you ..and that’s ok..but I do understand as a black man ..that we as ppl tend to forget so quickly...and my fear is that if we don’t have these monuments to reminds us of how far we have come ...HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF...but I am guilty...of seeing someone and automatically drawing a conclusion about that person before they ever open there mouth..we are ALL guilty of that at some point. And with all of this going on I am taking to time to remember that when I start to point the finger I stop and remember I got 3 more fingers pointing back at me !!

Yes sir!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Well said bholden. Why can't we all have our statues ?? Personally,I have, as a proud white man, never once even thought about defacing or vandalizing a statue that was erected in the memory of a non white.
    It is a remembrance. . . kinda like a gravestone. It might not mean as much to me as others but I never gave a thought of disrespecting it.
    Crazy,CRAZY shit happening nowadays. ---- SAWMAN

Top Bottom