• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here is my single 20 round bx .45 ACP. Found while going through, checking out my 9x19. I really do not have a lot of need for it.

1593991914803.png

BowChamp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Just a quick question from the GCGF brain trust. Does Black Talon ammo have any collectability or sell for a premium over other brands of ammo? Just curious. Thanks all.
    A Fool is what you seek, for a Fool and his money are easily parted!!! ;);):)

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A Fool is what you seek, for a Fool and his money are easily parted!!! ;);):)
    A more objective observations
    A common saying is "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," which means beauty doesn't exist on its own but is created by observers.
    This goes for the things that are valued above the potential usefulness. The collectibility is in the eyes of the beholder. The fool is someone that buys something that is not wildly valued or is fooled into buying something that is not what it is claimed to be.
    A colt dragoon revolver with serial number 1 has little practical use, but would I be fool to buy an early colt dragoon for a $100.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here is my single 20 round bx .45 ACP. Found while going through, checking out my 9x19. I really do not have a lot of need for it.

View attachment 87141

In that case, might be time for you to make up a couple batches of ballistic jello,
    so you can do some fun testing and see some real-world results that could be
    posted on HERE with lotsa pics!! :)

Or maybe do a little Hog hunting...again, lots of pics of the results!! :)

Top Bottom