• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I said right after the dollar tree shooting brandon would pick it up and run with it . Politics 101 never let a crisis go to waste ,the bigger the body count the harsher the new off the shelf anti-gun law ,few bodies get death by a thousand cuts ,mild anti-gun laws . How did the florida dollar tree shooter get hold of that weapon , i have not been following it ?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That "intent" term.
    Uh-huh. If "they" say there was intent, that's all "they" need. Let's also keep in mind, this enabled and furthered by the actions/inactions of those many think they "elected" to "represent" them.

This is not biden cracking down on anything. This is the uniparty securing power through disarmament followed by more oppression than we've experienced to date. Heard/seen any opposition out of our "representatives?"

Or, everything will just fix itself after the next "election." Yeah, that's probably it.

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My local gun store told me they had a massive increase in delays, 12 in one week up from 3. Lowers were the items being delayed (one of them mine) .

I can't help but wonder if it's related to this new rule, the mindset being 'Why do you need so many lowers if you're not selling them? He doesn't have an FFL so we better take a closer look at this one'.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm so out of touch... While the spotlight shines on those bad, bad, black guns, I'm satified with just my old, outdated, and ineffective hunting and target shooting guns. Nothing to see here...

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I think there is another big issue with this proposed crackdown that many are missing! They realize that with private sales the Federal Government is missing out on TAXABLE revenue for the big Fed!

I look for this to go even further than guns to anything sold at yard sales, FB Marketplace, or Craigslist. They definitely want to ban bartering in the future as well because there is no tax revenue stream! Just my .02 worth!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    On the subject of taxes. If you're in credit card debt, or any debt and settle for a lesser amount than you owe,you get a 1099 at the end of the year with the savings as income and have to pay taxes on that as well. It's all about money. Pay them and they will allow it. Legal mafia.........

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On the subject of taxes. If you're in credit card debt, or any debt and settle for a lesser amount than you owe,you get a 1099 at the end of the year with the savings as income and have to pay taxes on that as well. It's all about money. Pay them and they will allow it. Legal mafia.........
    Yup that one too.. seen quite a few people get hit with that one.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think there is another big issue with this proposed crackdown that many are missing! They realize that with private sales the Federal Government is missing out on TAXABLE revenue for the big Fed!

I look for this to go even further than guns to anything sold at yard sales, FB Marketplace, or Craigslist. They definitely want to ban bartering in the future as well because there is no tax revenue stream! Just my .02 worth!
    Can't argue the tax angle, but IMO, it's way more about controlling/knowing who has what, and having the perception you can go get it/them. Registration.

I'm amazed at the people I've encountered over the years that believe the background check and paperwork are "registration." These same people say they'll never give/sell a gun to a "stranger" because their gun is registered in their name. Most of this was more in the north than south, but it indicates the mentality is already there for registration. Some think it already exists.

ETA for perspective. I was routinely encountering the registration "belief" all the way back in the '70s. Surely those sheeple have passed on their "beliefs."

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I believe it does and they admitted to having over 900 million of these records as of 2021. The same folks that log every keystroke we make on any device since 2005 wouldn’t do that? In the same vein as @5lima30ret I also believe it’s just the start and ammo will be next. As has been posted here before, upload a pic showing the SN and then search that SN…

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom