• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well you tried.

I almost posted that I know the seller and had spoken to him about possibly buying the round. No, shipping is NOT included in the price.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Guess too many tight wads these days. It's hilarious! I was shocked by the amount of green tips in the ammo for sale section. I had honestly never been in the ammo section before.

Still funny as shit!

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn I thought it was funny. I guess their a$$holes are so tight they squeak when they walk.

Sporter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Too funny!

Yes, too many gun forums have too little sense of humor these days. Another reason to appreciate GCGF.

I wonder how many of the folks on AR15.com currently selling 855 for 2-3 times the going commercial rate per round also whine about CTD price gouging?

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know. I'm thinking about buying Ian, Brant, Clay and John some really nice gifts to butter up.........errrrrrr....show my appreciation for all their hard work.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell, I've been on double secret probation over on RCGroups for a month now. We have what's called the basement where we can talk politics or anything we want. Most threads over the last couple of years have been about gun control or Bath house Barry. Of about a hundred regular posters it's about 75% pro gun, right of Center guys. We're on an honor system there where the mods don't actively watch any postings. If someone breaks a rule another member can report it and the mods look at that and make a determination. Seldom do hopolophobe or Obama voters get vacations or bans but our team always has someone on temporary ban. Why? Because whiney bitches (loonie left) get butt hurt at the drop of a hat. were on a tier system where a few points get your avatar taken away, your ability to edit gets removed and the button where someone can quote you goes from black to gray. Next is temp ban, and then permanent. We consider it a badge of honor down there if you're grayed out. If your account is fully functional it's considered that you aren't bitch slapping hard enough.:rockon:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I hate other forums. F them all! F the 1911 forum in particular. I ran out of that place middle fingers a-blazing!

Last edited:

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This forum far the best out there followed by Snipershide forums. And I also want to give a shout out for every outstanding member who's hasnt jumped on the band wagon. the ads over there are ridiculous with prices they are asking.

Top Bottom