Anyone going to the gunshow this weekend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jay's was going around to all the other vendors trying to unload the last 7 of those Mosin's with the crate....for $150 each, without bayonet and cleaning packs. I thought I misheard the poor guy and I asked ""XXX amount?", the guy said, no "YYY amount". I about spit my water when he confirmed the price. No way I was paying RETAIL from another dealer. Which now gets me in the mood to order a full crate of Mosin's, of better quality, for considerably less.
    Why do people actually shop there? I'm glad Tgd is there close to the base now. Maybe the navy kids will go there now instead of jays. I'm pretty sure the base is all that was keeping them in business in the first place. Young kids far away from home , who don't know any better, and have nothing better to spend there money on.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think you answered your own question Yellowhammerex...don't know better. Jay's usually has some hard to find items like the KSG but their pricing is nutz. Some time ago I was at the Milton Gun Show - Impact was selling a hard at the time to find 1911. It was the only one at the show on Saturday - they sold it to Jay's that afternoon and Sunday Jay's was offering it for $100 more than Impact had on Saturday.

Top Bottom