• ...and so much more!
  • does he walk or get charged?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The crazy thing about this mess is the idiots who think like baldwin (other dems) believe every word he says. Just because he was the one who took a gun, never checked to see if it was loaded, aimed the gun at a person, cocked the hammer and pulled the trigger (no matter what he claims), they feel it was not his fault. A few weeks back I had the misfortune of having my left wing brother in law and his left wing wife spend a few days at our house. Although we agreed ahead of time not to talk politics, we did get into a discussion about the killer baldwin. As left wing new yorkers they know next to nothing about guns but absolutely know the murder of the cimematographer was not his fault. No amount of facts could convince them that what they heard from the leftie media was not true. It's really sickening and scary that people can be this stupid and bullheaded...

44Ruger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'd be surprised if numb nuts spends one day in jail.

One thing I haven't seen brought up yet. The fact that this happened in New Mexico. I lived in New Mexico for 4 years. I could not believe what "government officials" and "elites" got away with. The secretary of the State was charged with 65 fraud and embezzlement charges and sentenced to 30 days in jail and 2,000 hours of community service where she had to give talks to the public. After just one 5 minute "speech" in front of 50 people she pleaded it was just to much stress and she couldn't travel, never did anything more.

Did I also mention she retains her life long service pension of $4,800 a month?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Well days after his interview where he claimed he did nuttin wrong and feels zero regret or guilt.. for some odd reason he had to delete all his Twitter apparatus accounts lol. They did say he was soon to be hosting as a master of ceremonies at some parade for of all things.. a.. "human rights" parade of some sort I heard lol. I literally chuckled when I heard that. "Yeah let's put a person who murdered one and injured another with a gun as our mascot".. is what I thought to myself lol.

But just like with the Kyle case. People out there was shocked to see no black people where shot. They'd claim how's that possible. Then say they followed the case daily (but via Twitter and fb).. and swore there was a racial massacre. But all they had to do was watch the first day of the actual case to see otherwise. But they don't. Instead they choose to listen to the fear mongers on CNN or get all thier news from social media. They don't go and look for themselves and make thier own minds anymore. And people in Alecs legal camp know this. And they know if they are allowed to say this long enough it becomes gospel. Thankfully a few celebs are even speaking up. But only ones who are retired and no longer care if they're blackballed. Ones who still wanna work are keeping quiet and towing the line.

I was glad to see the armorers grandad or whatever speak out. I still think she shares a little blame but yeah I bet soon we'll find out the gun was given to the goofs empty and someone loaded it with those fannypack rounds. Alec should just accept at least a little guilt at least and apologize. But yeah he'll likely get away Scott free. Curious to see what the quiet Assistant Director has to say soon. And if when he speaks he admits who actually loaded it. But if he says Alec loaded it. And if alecs prints are on the casing. He should take the full ride for it all. I'm also curious to see the autopsy of the gun. And I wonder if they'll measure the depth of the hammer mark on the round that killed her. And compare it to depths of a round that's fired from a full cock. If the two depths match. It means he fully cocked it. Which I'm pretty sure is what happened

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I'd be surprised if numb nuts spends one day in jail.

One thing I haven't seen brought up yet. The fact that this happened in New Mexico. I lived in New Mexico for 4 years. I could not believe what "government officials" and "elites" got away with. The secretary of the State was charged with 65 fraud and embezzlement charges and sentenced to 30 days in jail and 2,000 hours of community service where she had to give talks to the public. After just one 5 minute "speech" in front of 50 people she pleaded it was just to much stress and she couldn't travel, never did anything more.

Did I also mention she retains her life long service pension of $4,800 a month?

Been to several places in the state myself, but never lived there. LEO in the state has a reputation for shooting first and sorting it out later. As a state, NM cops kill more people than any other state except AK. As far as cities, Albuquerque cops kill more people than any other city except Las Vegas (where I did live).

mac the knife

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

New Mexico has the second-highest fatal police shooting rate in US​

Since 2015, police in the Albuquerque metro area have shot 44 people, 42 of whom have died.
    (Good kill ratio)
    Good police force =Less Crime.

Dont mess with the New Mexico police! o_O

Dave308

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well days after his interview where he claimed he did nuttin wrong and feels zero regret or guilt.. for some odd reason he had to delete all his Twitter apparatus accounts lol. They did say he was soon to be hosting as a master of ceremonies at some parade for of all things.. a.. "human rights" parade of some sort I heard lol. I literally chuckled when I heard that. "Yeah let's put a person who murdered one and injured another with a gun as our mascot".. is what I thought to myself lol.

But just like with the Kyle case. People out there was shocked to see no black people where shot. They'd claim how's that possible. Then say they followed the case daily (but via Twitter and fb).. and swore there was a racial massacre. But all they had to do was watch the first day of the actual case to see otherwise. But they don't. Instead they choose to listen to the fear mongers on CNN or get all thier news from social media. They don't go and look for themselves and make thier own minds anymore. And people in Alecs legal camp know this. And they know if they are allowed to say this long enough it becomes gospel. Thankfully a few celebs are even speaking up. But only ones who are retired and no longer care if they're blackballed. Ones who still wanna work are keeping quiet and towing the line.

I was glad to see the armorers grandad or whatever speak out. I still think she shares a little blame but yeah I bet soon we'll find out the gun was given to the goofs empty and someone loaded it with those fannypack rounds. Alec should just accept at least a little guilt at least and apologize. But yeah he'll likely get away Scott free. Curious to see what the quiet Assistant Director has to say soon. And if when he speaks he admits who actually loaded it. But if he says Alec loaded it. And if alecs prints are on the casing. He should take the full ride for it all. I'm also curious to see the autopsy of the gun. And I wonder if they'll measure the depth of the hammer mark on the round that killed her. And compare it to depths of a round that's fired from a full cock. If the two depths match. It means he fully cocked it. Which I'm pretty sure is what happened

I believe even the most clueless knew that Kyle didn’t shoot anyone who was black. Not that it even matters. There were people saying because he went to a “protest” meant for a black person (Jacob Blake) that made him a white supremacy blah blah blah.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I believe even the most clueless knew that Kyle didn’t shoot anyone who was black. Not that it even matters. There were people saying because he went to a “protest” meant for a black person (Jacob Blake) that made him a white supremacy blah blah blah.
    Yeah. I love how they keep wording that so carefully. It wasn't ever a peaceful "protest".. instead was a full on riot. They won't use that word because then it changes the whole dynamic and loses its political usefulness. Riots have no moral standing. If they used the correct vocabulary it would self defeat thier own comments literally as they utter them. Cause if they said they was shot during a riot... well people would say duh lol.

I also wish they'd instead report of how many blacks were actually killed and by who. The only blacks who was killed during that whole span was killed by the rioters themselves. Not the other way around. It's lunacy at its finest. And when a few reporters did report on the heroic actions taken by that pawn shop owner who was black and or that one black retired cop who died trying to protect property. The news totally skipped over that. Tbh without Google I couldn't even tell ya thier names. Pretty sad. They should be praised for thier actions. And I've yet to see any reports of thier killers being caught yet. Or any evidence of a manhunt. Haven't been studying it but you'd think it would be a front page thing if that's what they really cared about.

Dave308

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah. I love how they keep wording that so carefully. It wasn't ever a peaceful "protest".. instead was a full on riot. They won't use that word because then it changes the whole dynamic and loses its political usefulness. Riots have no moral standing. If they used the correct vocabulary it would self defeat thier own comments literally as they utter them. Cause if they said they was shot during a riot... well people would say duh lol.

I also wish they'd instead report of how many blacks were actually killed and by who. The only blacks who was killed during that whole span was killed by the rioters themselves. Not the other way around. It's lunacy at its finest. And when a few reporters did report on the heroic actions taken by that pawn shop owner who was black and or that one black retired cop who died trying to protect property. The news totally skipped over that. Tbh without Google I couldn't even tell ya thier names. Pretty sad. They should be praised for thier actions. And I've yet to see any reports of thier killers being caught yet. Or any evidence of a manhunt. Haven't been studying it but you'd think it would be a front page thing if that's what they really cared about.

And the media is why I haven’t had cable in probably ten years now. Even though you tube has many many flaws I can at least find other sides of the story by people who do research. The media is largely responsible for much of our problems. The networks are dying and they are desperate.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    And the media is why I haven’t had cable in probably ten years now. Even though you tube has many many flaws I can at least find other sides of the story by people who do research. The media is largely responsible for much of our problems. The networks are dying and they are desperate.
    I do the exact same. I even look at leftist views there at times just to see how they think. And it amazes me everytime. It's like we live in two different universes now when ya compare the news outlets. Usually pandering in fear and trying to make viewers angry to get ratings. I'll listen to channels like Rogan and Crowder. Then watch the nightly news on TV and be like wtf?? That's totally opposite lol. And yeah YouTube tries its hardest to control free think. They even got rid of the dislike button being viewable now lmao. Due to all the dislikes of biden videos lol. Most popular ever my a##!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    If Baldwin really did shoot someone... I'm really surprised that nobody shot Baldwin in return a split second later, as he was standing there literally holding a smoking gun and nobody would have known his intentions or his next move. He would have been a legitimate threat to be stopped by the use of deadly force. Security should have at least tackled him

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I just saw on channel 3 news that a search warrant was issued for Alec Baldwin's phone

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Heard on the news he was not going to give up the phone. Why not? Sounds incriminating don't it?

Top Bottom