• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Anyone here ever or currently own an Alchemy build? Looking at one at the moment

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yeah, the one I'm looking at is around $4500...I know, I know

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Some guys have the old Pythons, high end rifles, I've never went all out on something like this! Haha

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Only watched some online reviews, pricey and apparently nice (and should be for the $$$).

I know the custom 1911 hole is very deep and expensive. Thankfully I've stayed away thus far.

Bodhi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Baer man, myself. The higher-end 1911 market is as deep and varied as your wallet. Ask yourself this question…. What options or features do you want? How much are you willing to spend … good luck!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My best friend purchased one about 8 months ago. This is from him.
    " Blued finish is superb, way more accurate than i am, trigger is 3.5 lbs and perfectly crisp no creep, not a single failure to date with about 300 rounds through it and not disassembled yet, magwell is blended perfectly, front strap checkering is perfect & very grippy, the frame/slide & barrel lock up are pretty tight with no wiggle. Any email i sent them was responded to in less than 24 hrs. My only minor complaint is the trigger itself has a little movement up & down but that's it. "

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My best friend purchased one about 8 months ago. This is from him.
    " Blued finish is superb, way more accurate than i am, trigger is 3.5 lbs and perfectly crisp no creep, not a single failure to date with about 300 rounds through it and not disassembled yet, magwell is blended perfectly, front strap checkering is perfect & very grippy, the frame/slide & barrel lock up are pretty tight with no wiggle. Any email i sent them was responded to in less than 24 hrs. My only minor complaint is the trigger itself has a little movement up & down but that's it. "
    When I asked if any regrets....

"Other than spending $4K....no.....but custom Wilson's and Nighthawk's cost $4-6K as well. My next piece will most likely be the Wilson EDC 9 with 3.25" barrel "

Smith_586

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don’t own an alchemy… yet. Lol. But everyone I know that’s had them loves them. They just came out with the quantico hi cap commander in 9mm, might be my next purchase.. but if your wanting into the 2011 territory the staccato xc, Wilson edc optics ready, or even a nighthawk trs is a good option. The trs is really popular. I myself just picked up the new staccato cs so I will see how that goes. I own an optics ready nighthawk in 45 and it will outshoot you.

Attachments

• IMG_7817.jpeg
      IMG_7817.jpeg
      440.7 KB · Views: 32

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don’t own an alchemy… yet. Lol. But everyone I know that’s had them loves them. They just came out with the quantico hi cap commander in 9mm, might be my next purchase.. but if your wanting into the 2011 territory the staccato xc, Wilson edc optics ready, or even a nighthawk trs is a good option. The trs is really popular. I myself just picked up the new staccato cs so I will see how that goes. I own an optics ready nighthawk in 45 and it will outshoot you.
    Nighthawk and Chambers is also on the radar. I had the opportunity to shoot a Staccato of few times and the "itch" has started. Haha

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom