0   0   0
    Item
    Waffen Werks Ak47 with wood furniture and parkerized finish

Contact Info
    PM on here

Price
    $600 OBO

Item Description
    Waffen Werks Ak-74 with wood furniture and parkerized finish. I know some people have had bad luck with some of the Waffen Werks Ak's, but the only problems I've had with this were magazine related. Only reason I'm selling it is I have a James River Armory 5.45 ak in the same type of configuration and like it a little bit better. I've also got 3-4 Tapco mags I'll throw in with it as well.

One for sale is the top one, you cant have the others

Last edited:

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You can still get commercial 5.45 for right around $.25rd after shipping. Aimsurplus, sgammo seem to have it consistently. The surplus is still around but the price has gone up and it's close enough to the commercial ammo that I'd rather not deal with corrosive for the price difference. I've got one of these rifles. The front sight is canted but it shoots straight and is lots of fun.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can still get commercial 5.45 for right around $.25rd after shipping. Aimsurplus, sgammo seem to have it consistently. The surplus is still around but the price has gone up and it's close enough to the commercial ammo that I'd rather not deal with corrosive for the price difference. I've got one of these rifles. The front sight is canted but it shoots straight and is lots of fun.

May have to come by for a visit and talk with you on this weapon system :thumb:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sold but be aware, I purchased this rifle today and took it to the range today. It is non functional. The ejector is the culprit so it was unreliable from the get go not just today. Look at my post in the AK section and my reviews for bbyrd130. Pictures speak for themselves. I was told the gun every "once in a blue moon" had a magazine related malfunction. Upon performing detailed diagnostics of the rifle this was found to be untrue and misrepresented. If a gun turned into a turd on the day I sold it to someone I would immediately go out of my way to refund the money or pay for the gunsmith work, that is just me though. DDI will NOT honor WW anymore and DDI was bought out by PSA so I have no MFG to send it into repairs for. Hope the 560 I paid you today goes a long way to fund you new project as you told me. I would have paid a bit less just to have the Bulgy parts and respected the honesty, but hey to each his own. Look at the AK forum and the OP review for pics, they speak for themselves. Cheers.

Top Bottom