• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Just for your info, this was done seven years ago. There is nothing wrong with this AK either. It is one heck of a shooter. I have accurately hit targets at 125 yards with the optic. It is a very sturdy platform and the modifications make it more versatile. Your wood AKs are pretty, but pretty is not always better. Of the five AKs I use to own, this is the only one I hung on to. It was the most useful of all of them.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks pretty nice to me. The folding stock is a true Godsend

I need another hobby like I need a STD, but what the hell. Been thinking about messing with hydro dipping and using that for a test. Hate to mess with it though. I bought it from one of the top knowledgeable guys on here and then gendoc played with it. I assumed I had messed up the sights while changing furniture but he was putting them through the same hole at a respectable distance. My AK is a better shot than me at this point.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Added to my collection over the weekend with a super deal on a WASR. Now that there's 3, I can call it a collection. Haha

Top one is a WASR. Second is a Bulgarian ak74. Bottom is saiga12

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Added to my collection over the weekend with a super deal on a WASR. Now that there's 3, I can call it a collection. Haha

Top one is a WASR. Second is a Bulgarian ak74. Bottom is saiga12

Very nice "collection" of AKs you have Kenny. I am down to just the one in the picture above this post. I would like to find a WASR 10/63 that is decently priced, but not on my priority list right now.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    got some goodies recently from Brad and Steven at TGD. Got the Midwest Industries AK mount from brad and the Vortex StrikefireII from Stephen.

looks awesome! Mount is solid as a rock and the fit with the strikefire is like they're meant to be together, very close tolerances between the two.

Top Bottom