• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Moved to the Regional forum section, please pay attention to the section in which you're posting. Thanks, JW

Wylder86

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t understand why yall are so upset about me sharing another forum when from my understanding it’s same individual(s) that own both… If I’m wrong then I apologize. But also I can’t get a reply from anyone in Florida about a gun because I live 50yrds over the state line. I buy more in state of Florida than Alabama because of it being close. There’s easy fixes for the transfer so makes no sense for people to be that way. BTW I found out about AFG from someone posting here and no one was crying or being negative when they posted.

Wylder86

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry I hurt some feelings. I don’t see an issue since I learned of AGF from a post on this page and no one was negative nor upset then. It’s aggravating when you can’t get a reply from someone because of where I live. It’s called Gulf Coast GF not Florida Only GF. There’s ways to transfer and not just blow people off because of an area code

Gaterbaitii

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sorry I hurt some feelings. I don’t see an issue since I learned of AGF from a post on this page and no one was negative nor upset then. It’s aggravating when you can’t get a reply from someone because of where I live. It’s called Gulf Coast GF not Florida Only GF. There’s ways to transfer and not just blow people off because of an area code

Just recently joined the AGF from comments here. Didn’t even know it existed. I did notice that it seems way smaller than this one, but hopefully I’ll meet some cool people over there as well. You never know, might reunite with people I once went to school with growing up there lol

But agree with your comments.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I don’t understand why yall are so upset about me sharing another forum when from my understanding it’s same individual(s) that own both… If I’m wrong then I apologize. But also I can’t get a reply from anyone in Florida about a gun because I live 50yrds over the state line. I buy more in state of Florida than Alabama because of it being close. There’s easy fixes for the transfer so makes no sense for people to be that way. BTW I found out about AFG from someone posting here and no one was crying or being negative when they posted.

I get the transfer thing where most people don't honesty wanna deal with the hassle. Lot of people their work schedule or day to day stuff is prohibitive to trying to set up meet get out there etc while an ffl is open to conduct the transfer. Me personally I ain't dealing with it.
    I mean there are folks in florida I won't even deal with from prior interactions.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom