• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Elitist, self-serving politicians, part of the status quo. Republicans/Democrats, two wings on the same bird.
    Ab-so-lutely. Have seen it that way for decades. Just waiting to see if others might come on board or conclusively prove me wrong. To date, not feelin' very wrong. FWIW, again IMO, there's a point where you accept that help ain't comin'. It's just you, you, and you left to deal with the right here, right now. I acknowledge, for better or worse, I look at things through a different apperature than most. I'm not demanding anyone else do so, just suggesting one consider that hope is not a viable course of action..

BluesBrother

Master
    I’m starting to view impeachment as a political club with which to beat “the other side.”
    Impeachment was never meant to be used the way the dems have bastardized it against DJT. But they have started the ball rolling. Unless and until the GOP comes up with a counter to impeachment no need to reinvent the wheel. Behavior rarely changes without paying a price. dems behave the way they do because they know they can get away without paying a price. If ever a case for impeachment could be made it could be made over the crisis at our southern border. Anyone that doesn't think it's a crisis isn't paying attention.

IronBeard

Master
    I’m starting to view impeachment as a political club with which to beat “the other side.”
    Not a personal attack.

Impeachment is a sham process (distraction/diversion) maintained to propagate the illusion that something can, or will, maybe, kinda, be done in the name of truth, justice, and the American way. The clueless, helpless, and truly beaten live on it. It's all we have...

When I see our "elected representatives" entering a specific office, tarring and feathering the occupant, and running them out of the building on a rail, I'll consider impeachment as at least a possibility.

Implied intent, letters, social media posts, speeches... Puh!

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    The dems have canoodled how they can get in power. They know they can't win at the ballot box without a fix. Their little pea size brains came up with impeachment. Either the GOP uses impeachment against them or come up with a plan to counter it. I don't have the answer. I'm not that smart. We are supposed to have the best and the brightest in Washington to plan for us. Okay, what's the plan? Whatever it is a united front is the only way it will work. The dems have shown us that over and over.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Talk of Johnson bringing the impeachment vote up again. What good would it do other virtue signaling by the 'publicans? Senate won't make it happen. It just gives the demos more talking points. The only thing that is going to make a difference is a change in the presidency and/or full control of Congress.

IronBeard

Master
    The dems have canoodled how they can get in power. They know they can't win at the ballot box without a fix. Their little pea size brains came up with impeachment. Either the GOP uses impeachment against them or come up with a plan to counter it. I don't have the answer. I'm not that smart. We are supposed to have the best and the brightest in Washington to plan for us. Okay, what's the plan? Whatever it is a united front is the only way it will work. The dems have shown us that over and over.
    Another example of the fair, secure, and auditable election system that isn't.

BluesBrother

Master
    What in the hell were these 4 republicans thinking? This country has gone to hell, Mayorkas should be impeached asap .
    The only thing they were thinking about was what or who was going to employ them in the future. With that in mind they decided to start a dumpster fire on the way out. Don't be fooled. They are james comey republicans. That is they are dem operative plants. They are not "Make America First".

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    8 months to go, aside the impeachment here is symbolic even if it goes through why did the republicans wait so long....the answer is politics 101 ,make brandon and his crew look bad before elections . both sides play the game . This election is shaping up to be a doozie of surprises and drama while i think brandon is done never discount trump shooting off this mouth/foot . obama was right when he said give a project to joe and he will fuck it up

BluesBrother

Master
    8 months to go, aside the impeachment here is symbolic even if it goes through why did the republicans wait so long....the answer is politics 101 ,make brandon and his crew look bad before elections . both sides play the game . This election is shaping up to be a doozie of surprises and drama while i think brandon is done never discount trump shooting off this mouth/foot . obama was right when he said give a project to joe and he will fuck it up
    I think DJT has the ability to make even a blunder come out better than it originally sounded and stay in the game. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom