• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T140

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Anyone have a lead on any 209 primers locally? Need to sight in muzzle loader.
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

bostic8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ranger firearms in Fort Walton Beach had some the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ranger firearms in Fort Walton Beach had some the other day.

I just called Ranger. Some guy answered and said they don't have any. Of course, he also said they haven't had any in quite awhile, so he might be ill-informed...

T140

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just called Ranger. Some guy answered and said they don't have any. Of course, he also said they haven't had any in quite awhile, so he might be ill-informed...
    I called today, a lady said the same thing, said they couldn't get any right now.

bostic8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I just picked up a small box of them about a month ago and the had quite a few left.
    3758ec2f7508dbd5fbc06b23d2afaaca.jpg

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I will go over tomorrow and see if they have any, the muzzle loader primers were in single 100 packs and were in a different place. If they don't have any, I have some 209 shotgun primers and will sell a few to you guys needing them for muzzle loaders but you would have to come to me. I will sell for $5/100 and I will only sell you 200 max. I live in Shalimar.

T140

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I will go over tomorrow and see if they have any, the muzzle loader primers were in single 100 packs and were in a different place. If they don't have any, I have some 209 shotgun primers and will sell a few to you guys needing them for muzzle loaders but you would have to come to me. I will sell for $5/100 and I will only sell you 200 max. I live in Shalimar.
    I appreciate the offer, I'm leaving for out of town early tomorrow morning, was needing them this weekend.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I've got some NSI 209/686 if you can use them. Located in Midway/Gulf Breeze area. Same deal as Boogan if you're needing them closer than his area. I'll leave them outside on the honor system so you can grab them whenever. Just PM me and I'll shoot you my address and location of the primers. I have 1,000 I'll come off of, 200 to each person, and only if you truly need them, not for someone to hoard.

T140

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apparently 209's are the new hens teeth, on my way north I stopped in Prattville, BPS nor Academy had any primers and I called three stores in Birmingham and they were out also. Two stores in Cullman had none and wished me luck in finding them.

Pops71

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got some NSI 209/686 if you can use them. Located in Midway/Gulf Breeze area. Same deal as Boogan if you're needing them closer than his area. I'll leave them outside on the honor system so you can grab them whenever. Just PM me and I'll shoot you my address and location of the primers. I have 1,000 I'll come off of, 200 to each person, and only if you truly need them, not for someone to hoard.
    Do you still have any 209 primers? I just got muzzleloader and can't find primers anywhere.

Top Bottom