• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    BTW, for those of you master blasters, I am shedding tears, back here in "C" or lower

Hey, I'm currently C class in Limited. That may or may not be because I can't put together a clean classifier without having some sort of malfunction. I blame the gun. Always the gun.

coolpapabell15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Congrats to coolpapabell15 for winning Limited Master Class! Does that make you a GM now?

Thank you, sir!

Fortunately, no, I won't be bumped to GM after this weekend. I don't believe the USPSA classifier system operates on match bumps. I would have to really step up my game and start plugging some 95% classifiers or prove I could hang with Tomasie and Coley on a regular basis in major matches to get the GM card. To be honest, I think I'm right where I belong, in M!

As far as the match goes, it was a great time with a lot of close friends and familiar faces. There were some definite teething issues with registration and the overall flow from stage to stage, but the stages themselves were top notch (as is to be expected when Dan Mitchell and the guys at Dothan Gun Club are involved). Hopefully they can get the kinks worked out and keep it going for years to come.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thank you, sir!

Fortunately, no, I won't be bumped to GM after this weekend. I don't believe the USPSA classifier system operates on match bumps. I would have to really step up my game and start plugging some 95% classifiers or prove I could hang with Tomasie and Coley on a regular basis in major matches to get the GM card. To be honest, I think I'm right where I belong, in M!

As far as the match goes, it was a great time with a lot of close friends and familiar faces. There were some definite teething issues with registration and the overall flow from stage to stage, but the stages themselves were top notch (as is to be expected when Dan Mitchell and the guys at Dothan Gun Club are involved). Hopefully they can get the kinks worked out and keep it going for years to come.

Are you shooting the Steel Match next month?

coolpapabell15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I don't plan on shooting the steel match, no. I do, however, advise taking AT LEAST double the number of rounds required, because they will likely be needed!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't plan on shooting the steel match, no. I do, however, advise taking AT LEAST double the number of rounds required, because they will likely be needed!

Yeah, I was told that it was minimum of 350 rounds and I will definitely bring plenty of extra.

Wait a minute...was that a knock on my shooting ability?

coolpapabell15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Thanks for the congrats! Those were actually another member's videos, but I do agree, they were smooth runs and that was some exceptional shooting with a sweet gun! If I can figure out how to get all my videos looking cool like that I may try and share them here.

Eddie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm still recovering and I was moving at half speed compared to Nathan. Was a pleasure to watch...even the "rock" throw.

Top Bottom