• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Howdy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Figured I’d post this here first, in case anyone is looking for a clean, mechanically sound, well optioned 4x4 truck.
    Basics:
    5.0L V8, 6 speed auto, 3.73 gears (highest ford offered, most are 3.31), max tow package.
    Mileage ~174,000. Tons of Interstate on this one. MPG 16-22 depending on how heavy your foot is.
    4x4 with electronic locking rear diff (Whoo!)
    Black 2021 FX4 wheels with like new AT tires
    NAV, backup camera, Sirius XM, & biggest screen offered for the year (7 or 8”)
    Eibach sport truck suspension lift/level (shocks AND coils, no spacer lift here)

Extras:
    Corsa DB Catback exhaust (great sound; no droning)
    Ranch hand front bumper- note I have fog lights & brackets to install those, just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
    Weathertech mats throughout
    Center console locking truck vault

Recent maintenance:
    Radiator & coolant O-rings replaced
    Alignment and tires rotated, balanced
    New lug nuts (ford used a two-piece lug nut that would swell, awesome)
    Water pump & thermostat replaced
    Diff fluid changed
    Oil always changed 5k with Ford OEM or a full synthetic

I looked for a long time to find a truck set up like this. Now my family could use something with a 3rd row. But mostly, I’ve owned this for nearly 5 years, and I’m bored and miss my Toyotas. Got bit by the Land Cruiser bug.
    There’s some small exterior imperfections to be expected for the age/mileage, interior the same.
    Texas-Florida truck it’s whole life.
    Will have it detailed for a buyer. There’s a few other performance extras too, ask if interested in those. Plenty more pictures available!
    Asking $22,500 obo. This is below just about all the comps I could find lately in the area.

A5FDDEF6-3E53-4802-A6EE-F8BF4D393632.jpeg 77783B9F-6130-49BE-946C-9121E746565F.jpeg

Last edited:

Howdy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Too much info, not enough of the basics. Fixing it now!
    Edit- always open to offers. Just want to open it up here before I trade it in.

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

2015 F150- from the title I think.​

Okay, for 2015 there were 5 model trim packages XL, XLT, Lariet, King Ranch, Platinum? Platinum being the most expensive pacckage. XL being the least expensive base package. Maybe as much as $15-20K between sticker XL base price and sticker Platinum base price. The difference is standard accessory and trim packages vs. premium packages. I apologize for the lack of clarity on my part. Ford puts the model on the F150 badge on the front fenders toward the top. The picture angle doesn't allow the viewer a clear read.

Howdy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Okay, for 2015 there were 5 model trim packages XL, XLT, Lariet, King Ranch, Platinum? Platinum being the most expensive pacckage. XL being the least expensive base package. Maybe as much as $15-20K between sticker XL base price and sticker Platinum base price. The difference is standard accessory and trim packages vs. premium packages. I apologize for the lack of clarity on my part. Ford puts the model on the F150 badge on the front fenders toward the top. The picture angle doesn't allow the viewer a clear read.
    Of course. XLT.

A few clues to tell it’s an XLT without the badge- the grille design (only an XLT thing), the black trim on the side mirrors and surrounding the tailgate handle. Also, the picture of the gauge cluster rules out XL.

I can’t imagine you’re looking to move on from that beautiful one you’ve got though (King Ranch or Platinum if I remember correctly?).

Howdy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Don't sell it, you'll regret it!
    In for the bumper and wheels ( 20 inch??) if they start jerking you around on trade in.
    I’m in no rush, testing the waters and looking around for some Land Cruisers that fit the bill.
    Love this bumper! If I had the original I’d separate and let you get it.
    Wheels are 18”, never been a fan of 20s. Not enough sidewall for me! Even if it doesn’t sell they may be available

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Of course. XLT.

A few clues to tell it’s an XLT without the badge- the grille design (only an XLT thing), the black trim on the side mirrors and surrounding the tailgate handle. Also, the picture of the gauge cluster rules out XL.

I can’t imagine you’re looking to move on from that beautiful one you’ve got though (King Ranch or Platinum if I remember correctly?).
    I only saw the back of the truck. I didn't know you had that cow catcher on the front. LOL

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I’m in no rush, testing the waters and looking around for some Land Cruisers that fit the bill.
    Love this bumper! If I had the original I’d separate and let you get it.
    Wheels are 18”, never been a fan of 20s. Not enough sidewall for me! Even if it doesn’t sell they may be available
    Yep. Gotta have 20's lifted. In for the bumper if.

Dojostud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    I kind of want to trade my 20’ Chevy Trailboss for this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom