• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, good thing America's hands are clean-

Maybe we should clean up our own act before we go judging other cultures.

Chicago acknowledges torture...when will America?

Over a period of nearly 20 years, Chicago Police Cmdr. Jon Burge and his “midnight crew” allegedly tortured at least 118 people, forcing them to make confessions.

The police officers beat the victims, burned them with lit cigarettes and handcuffed them to hot radiators. They tied plastic bags over their heads and nearly suffocated them. They put cattle prods on their genitals and in their mouths and electrocuted them.

The officers’ behavior, human rights experts say, is what one would expect in a dictatorship, not a democracy.

Chicago Police Torture Victims Finally Get Reparations

Chicago City Council on Wednesday unanimously approved a landmark ordinance that sets aside $5.5 million in reparations for victims of police torture from the 1970s to the early-1990s -- the era of disgraced police Commander Jon Burge.

The more than 100 young black men, victims of Burge and his "midnight crew," were subjected to beatings, suffocation, electrocution and other abuse in order to force their confessions.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Doc, who said anything about shooting anyone?? I figured the liberals here would go party w them! You need a nap. I agree with you... many of us feel the same way with the liberals showing themselves in here recently.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guantánamo torturer led brutal Chicago regime of shackling and confession

A Chicago detective who led one of the most shocking acts of torture ever conducted at Guantánamo Bay was responsible for implementing a disturbingly similar, years-long regime of brutality to elicit murder confessions from minority Americans.

In a dark foreshadowing of the United States’ post-9/11 descent into torture, a Guardian investigation can reveal that Richard Zuley, a detective on Chicago’s north side from 1977 to 2007, repeatedly engaged in methods of interrogation resulting in at least one wrongful conviction and subsequent cases more recently thrown into doubt following allegations of abuse.

Zuley’s record suggests a continuum between police abuses in urban America and the wartime detention scandals that continue to do persistent damage to the reputation of the United States. Zuley’s tactics, which would be supercharged at Guantánamo when he took over the interrogation of a high-profile detainee as a US Navy reserve lieutenant, included:

• Shackling suspects to police-precinct walls through eyebolts for hours on end.

• Accusations of planting evidence when there was pressure for a high-profile murder conviction.

• Threats of harm to family members of those under interrogation used as leverage.

• Pressure on suspects to implicate themselves and others.

• Threats of being subject to the death penalty if suspects did not confess.

The Cook County state’s attorney office now has an examination open into a second conviction involving Zuley, filings in an Illinois court showed on Tuesday. (The Guardian is publishing the first part of its investigation on Wednesday.) While representatives of the state’s attorney’s office told the Guardian that the examination concerns only a single case, the office is seeking civilian complaint files regarding Zuley from a local independent police review authority.

The wrongful-conviction examination into Zuley follows an extraordinary 2013 decision by state’s attorney Anita Alvarez to free an innocent man Zuley’s faulty police work sent to prison for 23 years.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    WASHINGTON – Just when liberals thought it was safe to start identifying themselves as such, an acclaimed, veteran psychiatrist is making the case that the ideology motivating them is actually a mental disorder.

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, “The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.” “Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

While political activists on the other side of the spectrum have made similar observations, Rossiter boasts professional credentials and a life virtually free of activism and links to “the vast right-wing conspiracy.”

For more than 35 years he has diagnosed and treated more than 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.

Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and his Democratic primary opponent Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says. “A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”

Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
    satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
    augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
    rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says. “When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Doc, who said anything about shooting anyone?? I figured the liberals here would go party w them! You need a nap. I agree with you... many of us feel the same way with the liberals showing themselves in here recently.

Because of your previous comments frank. You blatantly think it's ok to kill/murder people because of their skin color. The freaking mods had to shut down 2 threads because of you and your perversed ways of thinking along with a few others here. Like Jeb21 stated, what you all say clings to us also. Grow the hell up frank.

You think the mods want the Feds and any other LE entities breathing down their necks because some members here want to spew garbage from their mouths........

There was a post here recently of a sex offender was killed by someone from social media. Meaning that if you ever do have to use your gun for self defense, they are going to be all over these pages and see some of this crap you say, and it WILL be used against you in a court of law. But go ahead frank dig deeper and deeper.

You are like a little kid, you taunt and taunt. one day words may grow some teeth and bite you in the ass......

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    WASHINGTON – Just when liberals thought it was safe to start identifying themselves as such, an acclaimed, veteran psychiatrist is making the case that the ideology motivating them is actually a mental disorder.

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, “The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.” “Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

While political activists on the other side of the spectrum have made similar observations, Rossiter boasts professional credentials and a life virtually free of activism and links to “the vast right-wing conspiracy.”

For more than 35 years he has diagnosed and treated more than 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.

Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and his Democratic primary opponent Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says. “A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”

Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
    satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
    augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
    rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says. “When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

Someone learned how to copy and paste......watch out!

I don't think sticking up for a person based on their religion/nationality makes them a liberal. I don't see anyone here asking for more government or laws. So your little blurb has no bearing on this conversation.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    RAPID CITY, S.D. -
    We are partnering up with the Rapid City Chamber of Commerce to get you in the know when it comes to new businesses, old favorites making big changes, or community members shaking things up. This week we are highlighting the Rolling Cupcake.

This family owned shop on the corner of Columbus Street and Mount Rushmore Road began serving treats in December.But they quickly outgrew their home, and soon upgraded to a food truck, and now the business transformed, into a mini bakery full of cupcakes, cookies, and cakes with a storefront along one of Rapid Cities busiest streets.

A gluten free line of goodies is also available along with some roasted java.
    Not only can they whip up some sweet treats, they also host kids parties, where kids can create their own cupcakes, or partake in a tea party. From flavors such as candy bar crunch to toasted coconut caramel, the variety of flavors is a favorite among many.

Denise Schroeder, co-owner, says it's all in the mix, "Flavors, oh we have so many flavors we probably have 25 flavors and we do them all from scratch, we call them gourmet cupcakes, um, we also do specialty cakes for birthdays, anniversaries, baptisms, baby showers those kind of things. We do have cupcakes available every day, cakes are special order, you just give us a call the day before and we can help you out the next day."

And if you want to go try one today, they are located on 901 Mt. Rushmore Road right here in Rapid City.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think it is quite possible that Ian will have some serious exposure in the case of a shooting by any forum member here, for allowing the same people to constantly spew hate talk, including repeatedly advocating for the killing of minorities, on his forum.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They're cuddly, they're fluffy, and they're 4 feet tall. No, it's not the plot of a new Michael Bay children's film -- although add some exploding robots and, who knows -- these rabbits are for real.

Meet Darius and his son, Jeff. They're giant continental rabbits, and they're just freaking huge.

slide_415668_5278406_free.jpg
    Annette Edwards with Jeff the Rabbit. The world's biggest bunny rabbit has got competition for his heavyweight title this Easter thanks to his son. Giant rabbit, Darius, who measures over four feet long and weighs in at a whopping three and a half stone, is officially the worlds biggest rabbit. But this Easter his title is being contended by his son Jeff, who has grown almost as big, measuring three foot eight inches long

But contrary to Bay-logic, just because they're big doesn't mean they're inherently destructive. Quite the opposite, these lagomorphs of unusual size are incredibly gentle.

"They're no different to keeping smaller rabbits. In fact, I'd say they're easier. The giant rabbits plod around like dogs, where as the small rabbits, they tend to burrow and be scatty," owner Annett Edwards told Caters TV.

Edwards, who raised both rabbits in rural Worcestershire, England, says the trick is to expose them to people early and often.

"They're very laid back. They've been handled since they were tiny. If you put a lot of time into [the] animals, you get a nice bunny back," Edwards said.

Edwards says they munch their way through 2,000 carrots and 700 apples every year, so a lot of money goes directly into the bunnies' bellies.

Five-year-old Darius is currently over 4 feet tall, but at 3 feet 8 inches, 1-year-old Jeff is swiftly catching up. Edwards thinks Jeff will one day be even bigger than his dad. There's lots of time to find out, since giant continentals live about 8 years.

Attachments

• slide_415668_5278406_free.jpg
      slide_415668_5278406_free.jpg
      229.5 KB · Views: 141

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Maybe we should clean up our own act before we go judging other cultures.

Chicago acknowledges torture...when will America?

Over a period of nearly 20 years, Chicago Police Cmdr. Jon Burge and his “midnight crew” allegedly tortured at least 118 people, forcing them to make confessions.

The police officers beat the victims, burned them with lit cigarettes and handcuffed them to hot radiators. They tied plastic bags over their heads and nearly suffocated them. They put cattle prods on their genitals and in their mouths and electrocuted them.

The officers’ behavior, human rights experts say, is what one would expect in a dictatorship, not a democracy.

Chicago Police Torture Victims Finally Get Reparations

Chicago City Council on Wednesday unanimously approved a landmark ordinance that sets aside $5.5 million in reparations for victims of police torture from the 1970s to the early-1990s -- the era of disgraced police Commander Jon Burge.

The more than 100 young black men, victims of Burge and his "midnight crew," were subjected to beatings, suffocation, electrocution and other abuse in order to force their confessions.

Frank and crew are trying to find applications for this position........

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought I was dying.

That's the only excuse for my execrable behavior during The Incident. ("Execrable" being the operative keyword in this tale of bowels and gorgeous men.)

I have IBS, which stands for Irresistible Beauty Syndrome (street-name Irritable Bowel Syndrome). The night before The Incident, my entire GI tract was in such pain that I took the Deadly Pill. It was red, reminiscent of Satan. It would either allay the inflammation and spasming in my gut or have these side effects: hysterical blindness, Woodstock flashbacks (even though I was never there), peyote-style hallucinations, rampaging fevers, involuntary truth-telling, bowel obstruction and death with no chance of entry into Heaven, rather an infinite stay in Purgatory with Bill Clinton or permanent residence on a cot in the seventh ring of Hell between Dante and Charlie Sheen.

I awoke that post-pill morning with what had to be a bowel obstruction, causing excruciating pain across the wilderness of my abdomen that was certainly a harbinger of my premature death.

Yes, certainly I would've gone down in the annals (so to speak) of history as a great talent snuffed out too soon a la Marilyn, James, Valentino, Jimi, Janice -- but I still had children to raise and couldn't let my Place In History win the day.

Our kids were too young to leave home alone or take to the ER with us so I made the colossal mistake of telling my husband to call 911 so I could take an ambulance to the hospital and he could follow after he found a sitter for the girls.

I lay in a fetal ball on the bed wearing nothing but my husband's tighty whities, one of his undershirts, no make-up with hair that looked like a tumbleweed off the set of The Unforgiven and bare feet that hadn't seen a pedicure since 1982.

The pain continued to mount when our doorbell finally rang.

Thank God! Medics to the rescue, soon I'd be pain free, soon I'd...

Oh, shit. What fresh hell is this?

For into my bedroom strode not one, not two, but three insanely hot paramedics.

To a man they were six foot three, weighing in at a lusciously muscled 200 even, with blue, green and possibly amethyst eyes. My pain was blinding, but perhaps even more blinding was the sure knowledge that I had never looked quite so repulsive in my entire life -- not even that time I vomited down the front of my cat suit when I had one too many test tube shooters at Peanuts in West Hollywood during a drag show circa 1986.

This is when Henry said, "My wife might have a bowel obstruction as she hasn't been able to poop and is in terrible pain emanating from her large intestine."

Sweet Mother of God.

How I wanted to freeze the moment, rush in and shower, shave, apply hair and make-up and possibly some nipple tassels, but unfortunately we don't live in the Sixth Dimension.

Instead, the three paramedics backed away from me as if I were a geyser set to explode and asked if I could walk myself out to the paramedic truck?

In the words of Colonel Kurtz, "The horror. The horror."

I somehow managed, hunched over and grimacing like a gargoyle, to lurch out to the truck and crawl inside. I'm fairly certain the paramedics tossed a coin to see who would be stuck sitting in the back of the truck with me and the loser climbed in, making sure to keep a safe distance from my hind quarters, a look of mild revulsion affixed to his patrician features.

What the hell? Hadn't he seen worse than this? Surely there were instances he had to help people in more repulsive fixes than mine? There had to have been some Real Housewife out there somewhere who suffered from a periscoping vagina?

I decided -- pain or no pain -- to sit up, run some fingers through my matted hair, and, at the very least, cross my legs delicately at the ankle -- even if it felt like I was giving birth to Balrog triplets.

And that's when it happened.

A fart with the supernova velocity and resonance of the Hella Supertone Air Horn unexpectedly erupted from me. Astronauts on the International Space Station took note. Every paramedic and firefighter in the greater Los Angeles area donned gas masks and ran for cover.

And I will never forget the look on the face of my traveling companion. It was the one Shelley DuVall gave Jack Nicholson when he stuck his deranged face through the hole in the door he'd made with an axe in The Shining.

Suddenly my body was entirely pain free. I wish I could say the same for my shuddering soul.

--

You may think that you have now reached the portion of the story detailing my execrable behavior. I'm sad to report you have not.

Two weeks later, to the day and to the hour of The Incident, I heard the sound of wailing sirens pulling up to the curb in front of our house.

As fate would have it, I'd never looked so fantastic. Oh sweet Synchronicity! I'd just finished my make-up, was having an inexplicable Good Hair Day and was tricked out in my best jeans, a good bra, a low neckline and heels!

I realized the paramedics were coming for our 90-year old, next door neighbor, Eugenia who had a medic truck in front of her house bi-monthly.

I'd like to say that I dashed outside, finishing my lipstick application as I ran, in order to make sure Eugenia was alright. That wasn't the case.

At the forefront of my mind was the desire to demonstrate to those gorgeous paramedics that I was so much more than a spastic colon.

That my legacy would be greater than an explosive fart.

That my tombstone would not read: "Here Lies Shannon, The Paramedic Repulser."

Instead, three short, chubby, bald paramedics were loading Eugenia into the truck when I appeared, my face quickly crestfallen and the words, "But where are the hot paramedics?" involuntarily bursting from my lips (I believe it was the Involuntary Truth Telling side effect from that damned red pill!).

I am a bad person. A very, very bad person. Which makes me think I should do 100 hours of community service... at Fire Station 39. Where the hot paramedics live.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They're cuddly, they're fluffy, and they're 4 feet tall. No, it's not the plot of a new Michael Bay children's film -- although add some exploding robots and, who knows -- these rabbits are for real.

Meet Darius and his son, Jeff. They're giant continental rabbits, and they're just freaking huge.

View attachment 31718
    Annette Edwards with Jeff the Rabbit. The world's biggest bunny rabbit has got competition for his heavyweight title this Easter thanks to his son. Giant rabbit, Darius, who measures over four feet long and weighs in at a whopping three and a half stone, is officially the worlds biggest rabbit. But this Easter his title is being contended by his son Jeff, who has grown almost as big, measuring three foot eight inches long

But contrary to Bay-logic, just because they're big doesn't mean they're inherently destructive. Quite the opposite, these lagomorphs of unusual size are incredibly gentle.

"They're no different to keeping smaller rabbits. In fact, I'd say they're easier. The giant rabbits plod around like dogs, where as the small rabbits, they tend to burrow and be scatty," owner Annett Edwards told Caters TV.

Edwards, who raised both rabbits in rural Worcestershire, England, says the trick is to expose them to people early and often.

"They're very laid back. They've been handled since they were tiny. If you put a lot of time into [the] animals, you get a nice bunny back," Edwards said.

Edwards says they munch their way through 2,000 carrots and 700 apples every year, so a lot of money goes directly into the bunnies' bellies.

Five-year-old Darius is currently over 4 feet tall, but at 3 feet 8 inches, 1-year-old Jeff is swiftly catching up. Edwards thinks Jeff will one day be even bigger than his dad. There's lots of time to find out, since giant continentals live about 8 years.

Awwwww......little fluffy bunnies!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jeb, take a breath, it is not all that bad, I don't see our guys chopping heads off or killing Christians, only the extreme muslims are doing that...so if there is a fire fight on the queer beach it will be them doing it as they do to the homos in their own countries.

Frank, I am not concerned that you or any member on this board would go postal. I am concerned that you are typing faster than you can think. If Zimmerman had posted one tenth of the stuff on the internet as was on this board, his ass would be in prison for life. It would have changed the jury's perception of him. In the courtroom, perception is reality.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    20 WORDS RELATED TO ANNOYING AS FUCK
    annoying douche lazy bothersome compliment dis drama queen dumb dumbassery idiot intellectual wanking irritating jealous mantarded meddlesome bitch pharyngula rammy really fucking annoying university of wikipedia retarded

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One more personal comment, from anyone on any thread, will get the offender a ban way longer than 24 hours. No warnings will be given.

I'm sure Sean can direct y'all to a political forum if you want to continue but it will not be done here. This is a gun forum. No politics other than Second Amendment issues. This includes the trolls that pour gas on the fire.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom