• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nope it was factual. You second statement was not factual though. No one said anything about giving extremist a hug. As for the Southern Poverty League they fight hate groups where ever they find them. Sometimes they go overboard and sometimes they are right on point. They are liberal but so is half of the country - give or take. If you are going to hate half of the country then . . . well that is a lot of hate. We are all Americans. We all have the same enemies. On this board we should be unified by our interest in firearms. Instead ....

no about 15% of the country is liberal, most are center. SPLC is basically a domestic hate group blackmailing folks to make money. They are nothing but hate filled and liars, same as most liberals, you side w them and they are the enemy of America...Sure they spout some obvious villans then add God fearing folks all to get bribery to call off their attack dogs...they are the worst of the worst.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As long as they are geared up to take out rag heads and inner city thugs - I'm all for it!

As for half the country being liberal - geographically, the areas are quite small compared to most of America. Every inner city cesspool and the two coasts could disappear and the remaining portion of the US would be better off for it... ;)

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    View attachment 31697

I am also amazed that nobody has commented on the appearance of the "police force", They are certainly "tacced up", as they put it. --I've seen soldiers less well armed.

All these guy and their tactical gear, and it was a 60 YOA traffic cop with a glock (revolver) that saved the day. Experience training and mindset can trump gear it seems.

As for the off duty cops, I guess it has never bothered me. I view it as a way for LEO to make some extra money. As long as they continue to uphold the law and don't become a hire bully boy then I am all for it.

I did help my father go after some cops who were working private security for a car dealership. They beat the stew out of an old man when he became irate that the dealership was trying a version of the "bait and switch" when he complained about it, loudly - they put him in the hospital. They got fired, the dealership got to pay the hospital bills and life moved on.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As long as they are geared up to take out rag heads and inner city thugs - I'm all for it!

As for half the country being liberal - geographically, the areas are quite small compared to most of America. Every inner city cesspool and the two coasts could disappear and the remaining portion of the US would be better off for it... ;)

No, America would not be better for the loss of tens of millions of Americans.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This event was sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and attended by its president and co-founder, Pamela Geller — who is also president of Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). Both are listed as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which puts them in the company of such groups as Aryan Nations, Die Auserwahlten, and the Ku Klux Klan. The American Freedom Defense Initiative said it specifically picked the venue for Sunday's event, a school district-owned facility, because it had hosted an event denouncing Islamophobia in January. The AFDI picketed the January conference and moved to hold its own event. The AFDI paid approximately $10,000 for additional security at Sunday’s cartoon contest.

Pamela Geller is a blogger who lives in New York off the almost $10 million she received from the combination of her divorce settlement in 2007 and the life insurance policy of her ex-husband, Michael Oshry, who died in 2008. She’s largely the force behind the “Ground Zero Mosque” and the “Birther” movements. Geller runs a website called Atlas Shrugs, which The New York Times says "attacks Islam with a rhetoric venomous enough that PayPal at one point branded it a hate site." Geller, and her website, were the inspiration for Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik, who shot and killed 77 people, including 69 children as young as 14 years old, in 2011. Breivik confessed and stated that the purpose of the attack was to save Norway and Western Europe from a Muslim takeover.

The SPLC labels a lot of groups as "hate" groups. The SPLC is a hardcore leftist trash heap and nothing more.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jeb what worries me is next time, retaliation may not be aimed at something they know to be a hardened target. They may go for something softer, and more dear to the heart. Pure speculation of course. And it's also possible Isis is claiming responsibility for something they actually didn't do.

What really worries me is the possibility people will start viewing our streets as a war zone

Something softer, like a marathon maybe?

I keep saying these turds don't need provocation. Our existance as non-Muslims is all they need.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Our streets arnt a war zone. They didn't she'll Baltimore. I doubt the national gaurd was given ammunition. Wanna see what a street in a war zone looks like, youtube coverage of Iraq and faulluja. Or check out some of the vice news coverage in Ukraine.(they covered both sides).
    Wanna look at how a school shooting is handled by a military look at the Chechen rebel invasion of a school in Russia. I don't have the name of the incident but I'll look it up. *belsan school siege. I'd recommend reading about it, *

Armed check points, shelling of city blocks, cordone off a nieghborhood and go door to door looking for a target. The United States hasn't seen actual warfare in populated areas since before our grandparents were born. Just look at how we do the countries we have occupied since ww2. Even cut in half we are talking loss of life and destruction that only a minority of this country has seen first hand.

Once things pop off then every small time, bs, home brewed gang and group is going to go bananas Black panthers, motorcycle "clubs", and anarchists with blue hair will pop up and go for broke. The gov'ment won't use the ever effective a-rab name test, it won't just be Mohamed and Ibrahim's to watch for. Think they'll let us conceal carry firearms? I'll tell you this, in the Helmand province every house hold was allowed a ak47 or similar for protection of the family. Pistols, high powered rifles(and beyond) were considered to dangerous for people to posses.

As far as the Isis connection, or lack there of, I was honestly guessing. Ole mr Simpson wanted to go to Somalia to be a mujahideen. He got denied and put on a list. Sounded like a wanna be that was to hot to touch, to me. But I'm not an analyst, I'm just a guy on the internet.

And Id love to see a glock revolver, although I'm sure they'd find a way to blunder the trigger, but at least if get a good discount on it(in looking at you, smith and Wesson).

Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Honestly I'd probably never open carry. Concealed carry gives you the element of surprise while open carry could label you as the first target if somebody is up to no good.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am also amazed that nobody has commented on the appearance of the "police force", They are certainly "tacced up", as they put it. --I've seen soldiers less well armed.

As long as they are there to fight terrorist and under the command of a republican it's perfectly within the confines of the constitution. Now if they are under the command of a democrat and enforcing federal land grazing laws that 99% of ranchers abide by it's revolution time baby!

Seriously I have no issues with it if the events are paying them but they should also have to pay for vehicle usage as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Fletch, I don't know about Texas but as I understand it in escambia and Santa Rosa, the department has to authorize and ok the side jobs and the officer/client is responsible for a vehicle/equipment fee.

As a state licensed private security gaurd, I wish they'd stick to thier day jobs(which pay more). However I understand people have crushing credit card debt so it's what it is.

As far as te load out, well, they're swat. They have an image to uphold.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fletch, I don't know about Texas but as I understand it in escambia and Santa Rosa, the department has to authorize and ok the side jobs and the officer/client is responsible for a vehicle/equipment fee.

As a state licensed private security gaurd, I wish they'd stick to thier day jobs(which pay more). However I understand people have crushing credit card debt so it's what it is.

As far as te load out, well, they're swat. They have an image to uphold.

That's good to know as we shouldn't be paying for the vehicle use at private functions.

Hey the government has crushing debt so why not the average consumer. It's encouraged to keep the merry go round rolling along. Get with the program and charge those suckers up!

And if one is going to go into crippling debt might as well do it for some cool guns & ammo. No cost is to high for security! Just follow the government's lead and charge up some really badass looking shit that is 10 times more expensive to maintain and half as reliable. So nothing practical that is simple,cheap to maintain, and just works like Glocks.

All the local gun stores approve this message.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So the bad guys know who to shoot first.

No, they usually first shoot the women, girls, Christians, anyone playing rock music, people who don't adhere to their perverted religion, people who draw cartoons.

It is a tolerant peaceful religion. Tolerant of just about everything except dissent

Just about anyone who disagrees with their perspective.

Sounds kinda like a progressive liberal actually.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ahhh...... the open vs concealed debate on a gun forum. Now that we have government and national security settled lets jump in and settle this one once and for all right here right now as well. Then after we declare that concealed is the obvious superior choice we can debate appendix vs hip carry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom