APOD Firearms

Zombie/ Brobie :Just another name for brainless rioters. Are you ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do... Been to Fairfield Drive and Mobile Highway area lately? Me thinks the demographics -- and the nearby Walmart -- if perfect for a "Zulu Dawn". As a matter of fact -- any area with a Walmart (9th & Creighton AND Hwy 90 in Pace) are potential riot areas.

Oh OK, when I think West Side for some reason I think 98, Innerarity, etc. I totally agree about the areas you are referring to. I've heard that Wamart on Mobile Hwy. has one of the highest crime rates of any Walmart.

Walker

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ah yes, the Mobile Hwy. Wal Mart. At the edge of the parking lot sometimes private individuals have their own businesses going. They set up shop with posters and T-shirts of Malcolm X, or Scarface. Sometimes a few people who look like they should be in a rap music video will have a big cage with some pit bull puppies for sale. I'm waiting for that shopping center to get a "Fatburger" franchise.

I live on this side of town. It's not Mogadishu. Not yet.

As for the threat of riots yeah why not. We've got members of that certain element right here. They don't need a reason because they don't respect others or fear the consequences.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ah yes, the Mobile Hwy. Wal Mart. At the edge of the parking lot sometimes private individuals have their own businesses going. They set up shop with posters and T-shirts of Malcolm X, or Scarface. Sometimes a few people who look like they should be in a rap music video will have a big cage with some pit bull puppies for sale. I'm waiting for that shopping center to get a "Fatburger" franchise.

I live on this side of town. It's not Mogadishu. Not yet.

As for the threat of riots yeah why not. We've got members of that certain element right here. They don't need a reason because they don't respect others or fear the consequences.

I heard that statistic from a ECSO Deputy.

As for "members of that certain element": If you're referring to the ones that have expressed concern or ideas on how to counter possible threats put forth by "people that look like they should be in a rap video" I certainly understand and agree with their motivation. I haven't seen Tweets, Facebook postings or viewed famous celebrities advocating violence in the event Zimmerman is found innocent. It's a beautiful thing to see the world through rose colored glasses, until it isn't. History shows that there is a propensity for violence to break out over perceived injustices here in the USA. However, you don't see many folks of European decent burning down neighborhoods, looting or pulling truck driver's out of their rig and beating them. That might be due to the fact that we don't take our cue from the likes of David Duke or some White Supremacist leaders out of Wyoming. IOWs, we don't operate under a drone mentality.

People are tired of the BS. I know many of the members on here, some quite well. Not a single one of them acts first without thinking through the consequences. None are irrational and to a man they have lived successful productive lives, have family that they love and care for and operate within the law.

We all know that there are many within the black community that have the same morals, values and goals as we do. Our concern is not over them. I for one certainly don't need another intellectually dishonest, self praising and self proclaimed moral compass to lecture me or point out the obvious.

As for "your" side of town, I lived there for a while, in the neighborhood behind Walmart and that was back before the store was even there. I agree it's not Mogadishu ........ yet ........ but I wouldn't go there unarmed. Actually I do my best to avoid that side of town. You see, the majority of us on here don't go looking for trouble and in fact plan our lives as best we can around staying well clear of it. We cuss and discuss possible scenarios, plan for the worse and hope for the best. We don't ask for trouble but we're damned sure not going to sit by wringing our hands while watching the troublemakers destroy the people we love and the things we worked hard for.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've already warned my wife to be careful if he gets acquitted. I may be in Afghanistan when it happens (if the trial gets drug out for a long time) and she will be moving between our home at Fort Hood and our families in the Milton/Pensacola area. I'm going to start passing the same word on to other people I think will listen.

Top Bottom