• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Q2arrowhunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    For trade (or sale) I have a 300 blackout rifle with a new 16” barrel. I had the barrel cerakoted in FDE (all my 300’s are FDE). This started life as a pistol build (and a damn fine one) with a 7.5” SS 1/7 twist barrel, braced with night vision and suppressed for hogs on the farm. Well with the “ruling” I had to remove the brace, but the scope still would have made it an sbr and I did not want to take a chance. Say what you want, but I have an NFA item already and did not want to run afoul of some anti-2a bureaucrat. I can’t afford a fight, so I removed the 7.5” barrel and installed the 16” with the intent of running my suppressor and night vision. Now the overall length just makes it the opposite of what I had wanted to do, which is stay compact.

This is a Cross Machine Tool Upper receiver, Bushmaster bolt carrier group drilled and tapped for a side charge handle, new 16” Bear Creek Barrel (1/8 twist), Anderson lower with Anderson Lower Parts Kit (pretty sure), pistol length gas system, Magpul MOE stock, and an unknown key mod rail. I have not shot this in this configuration and the muzzle device is just an old bird cage used to protect the threads.

I would like to trade for a Ruger American Ranch in 300 Blackout (reasonable overall length for my hog set-up). I mean if I can’t have the short length, might as well get a bolt action and increase my quiet.

$425 or trade for the Ruger American Ranch 300 BLK (prefer FDE), maybe a Sig P320 NWTF.

DM me here. I’m in Pace and Pensacola most days. Florida resident. Must be able to own a firearm. Sketchy people need not respond. Stupid comments will be reported and removed. Ask questions in DM and I’ll respond and if it is valuable info for the ad, I’ll update the ad.

Attachments

• IMG_0611.jpeg
      IMG_0611.jpeg
      152.4 KB · Views: 81
    • IMG_0613.jpeg
      IMG_0613.jpeg
      197.9 KB · Views: 76
    • IMG_0614.jpeg
      IMG_0614.jpeg
      325.9 KB · Views: 77
    • IMG_0615.jpeg
      IMG_0615.jpeg