• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    WTT Tikka T3 in 30-06(TRADED)

GUN IS GONE GONE GONE

bipod in photos is not included as it goes on another rifle, in photo just for the pics.

just traded and got this from a very nice forum member and to me it is a very nice rifle and a dream gun for a collection but it just isn't my type, I don't hunt and as the previous owner said he and I would like it to go to someone who will keep it and take care of it for years to come.

it is a Tikka T3 Lite in satin stainless, has a boyds laminated grey monte carlo stock, also has a Leupold Vari-X II 3-9x40 CDS scope with the special ordered turret for 168g ammo, rifle is in 30-06. trigger lets off crisp as glass at just over 2 pounds.
    also included is the ammo in photo. 36 rounds of 168g Winchester silver tip and 8 rounds of Federal premium 168g BTHP.

rifle has exactly 30 rounds shot accordingly to original owner. I have $900.00 in this setup in trade and want the same back.

will trade for smith and wesson 6 inch 629, model 29 smith, 686 smith in 8 inch, US Military rifles, M1 Garand, 1903, 03A3, 1917 Eddystone, M1 Carbine military issue, trade offers please?

best by pm with offers and photos.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom