• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Parkerb96

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item Location
    Niceville
    My Dad bought a new 45-70 last month and it’s to much for him. Looking to trade for a 45 LC. He’s dead set on the brass and octagon barrel.

Bigboy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Dad bought a new 45-70 last month and it’s to much for him. Looking to trade for a 45 LC. He’s dead set on the brass and octagon barrel.
    I may be interested in it. What is the price? Thanks. Lee

Parkerb96

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry Mainly trying to trade for for another Henry octagon barrel. If nothing pops up for trade I’ll see if he will sell

Bigboy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I may be interested in it. What is the price? Thanks. Lee
    I would like to give you some info, that I have learned shooting my CVA, 45-70. I am not a spring chicken, and cannot fire the heavy loads sold on the market. I now make my own reloads, and the
    45-70, is a pleasure to shoot. I make some, just for the range and some stronger, for deer hunting. Depending how much he wants to shoot, LEE makes a "pocket reloader" for apx $40.00, and it is very easy to make rounds. He could make a reduced load, that would not hurt his shoulder. I know how it is to like a rifle, and I would be glad to give him more info, as to what Powder Co. he could contact, to get info on making reduced loads for his rifle.
    Lee

Parkerb96

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would like to give you some info, that I have learned shooting my CVA, 45-70. I am not a spring chicken, and cannot fire the heavy loads sold on the market. I now make my own reloads, and the
    45-70, is a pleasure to shoot. I make some, just for the range and some stronger, for deer hunting. Depending how much he wants to shoot, LEE makes a "pocket reloader" for apx $40.00, and it is very easy to make rounds. He could make a reduced load, that would not hurt his shoulder. I know how it is to like a rifle, and I would be glad to give him more info, as to what Powder Co. he could contact, to get info on making reduced loads for his rifle.
    Lee
    That’s great info I will let him know

Parkerb96

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trade value 1000

Attachments

• 08B545B3-2D04-4AE9-882E-1D1B57FDB7C9.jpeg
      08B545B3-2D04-4AE9-882E-1D1B57FDB7C9.jpeg
      322.8 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom