• ...and so much more!
  • Price: 100 each

chef_josh

Expert
    Item Location
    Navarre
    Price
    100 each
    I’m looking to trade 3 air rifles I’ve had in the closet for a couple years now.

*TRADE PENDING Benjamin Trail NP XL .22 cal- it’s heavy.

*TRADE PENDING- Beeman Sportsman RS2. Has .177 cal barrel and .22 cal barrel. Beeman 3x9x40 scope on it.

*TRADED- Benjamin M392 pump .22 cal.

I don’t think any of these have been fired, with the exception of maybe 20ish pellets through the .177 cal barrel of the Beeman.

Trades considered: ammo (9, 5.56, 308, 300aac, .22 etc. I’m not picky about brands and weights, but I do only shoot factory ammo, so no remanufactured rounds, reloads, or hand loads please.) Also consider red dots, compound bow, or other items including pump shotgun. Worst I could say is no, so I don’t mind hearing trade offers on this listing.

I’ve listed the trade value as $350 because that’s 1/2 of what all 3 cost new, but I’m open to offers and don’t mind splitting these up.

PM for more questions or pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3413.jpeg
      IMG_3413.jpeg
      1.7 MB · Views: 45
    • IMG_3412.jpeg
      IMG_3412.jpeg
      1.8 MB · Views: 45
    Last edited:

Dojostud

Expert
    Would you trade the NP for some ammo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jdeuser74

Expert
    I’m looking to trade 3 air rifles I’ve had in the closet for a couple years now.

*TRADE PENDING Benjamin Trail NP XL .22 cal- it’s heavy.

*TRADE PENDING- Beeman Sportsman RS2. Has .177 cal barrel and .22 cal barrel. Beeman 3x9x40 scope on it.

*TRADED- Benjamin M392 pump .22 cal.

I don’t think any of these have been fired, with the exception of maybe 20ish pellets through the .177 cal barrel of the Beeman.

Trades considered: ammo (9, 5.56, 308, 300aac, .22 etc. I’m not picky about brands and weights, but I do only shoot factory ammo, so no remanufactured rounds, reloads, or hand loads please.) Also consider red dots, compound bow, or other items including pump shotgun. Worst I could say is no, so I don’t mind hearing trade offers on this listing.

I’ve listed the trade value as $350 because that’s 1/2 of what all 3 cost new, but I’m open to offers and don’t mind splitting these up.

PM for more questions or pics.

Is the trail np still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom