• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aragonee1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FS/FT 10/22 and Weatherby Vanguard series 2~ $700-Pensacola (WTT for 9mm or .380)

Ruger 10/22- SOLD-SOLD-SOLD- for $400 Only 4 Months old and in perfect condition. Stock has been upgraded to the archangel deluxe custom target stock, extended magazine release, lower/upper weaver rails, vertical hand grip, pressure pad light and laser, recoil dampening pin, BSA 4-16x40IR mil dot scope with sunshade, sight mark red dot holographic, factory 10round magazine and bx 25 round magazine.

Comes with all factory pieces and I'll give you what ever .22 rounds I have left(150 give or take)

I've owned this rifle for about 4 months and have only put aprox. 4-500 rounds through it. Asking $500 OBO

Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 Synthetic -TRADED FOR XDS .45 THANKS TO DABREEZE Three months old with only 26 rounds put through it, most spent on zeroing in when I first got it. I've taken it hunting only twice and that is the reason why I am selling it. Comes with a Nikon Team Primos 3-9x40 BDC scope. This whole package is in excellent condition and I'll throw in the leftover .270 hornady ammo I have (maybe 12 rounds). This package retails for about $1000 new. Asking $700 OBO

TRADES- Wife just told me she wanted to go get her CCW so I'm interested in a concealed carry for her and I. Ill hear offers on any calibers but would prefer to stay towards the lower spectrum (.380, 9mm). Still would trade of a 12ga O/U but that is lower on the totem pole now. Also willing to hear any trades that you have, cant want what i don't know is available.

Feel free to call or text Eric at 631-365-1778

Thanks for taking a look at my post and have a great day!

334rxur.jpg

20r4f0w.jpg

25q87xv.jpg

2qdoavc.jpg

2ni4ocx.jpg

2i0wsnc.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom