Patriot Mobile

WTS/WTT: 338 Federal Ammo- Reduced Price- 5 Boxes of 20 Each (100 Rounds Total) (Navarre)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: $4.25 to $5.50 per round
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jerrelld1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Price
    $4.25 to $5.50 per round
    Item Location
    Navarre, Florida
    I have five boxes of 338 Federal that I am looking to sell. I have no firearms that are chambered in 338 Federal, so they‘re of no use to me (but they may be of use to you). Pricing is based off of what I have found online with a lowered price in mind in order to sell the ammo at a reasonable cost in comparison to other listings online.
    I have five boxes in the quantities and grains as follow:
    -2 boxes of 210 grain Nosler Partition: $110 per box of 20 ($5.50 per round), $200 for the set of two boxes ($5.00 per round).
    -3 boxes of 180 grain Nosler Accubond: $95 per box of 20 ($4.75 per round), $255 for the set of three boxes ($4.25 per round)
    I want to sell the set of five boxes together (willing to accept offers), but I am also fine selling the boxes individually.
    I am also willing to accept trades and offers.
    If you are interested in trades, I am looking for:
    -Mossberg 590 Shockwave 12 gauge
    -CZ Scorpion 9mm mags (preferably PSA, but Magpul will do fine) (this trade is preferred if you are only interested in single boxes)
    -Mossberg 590 Cruiser 12 gauge
    -Stripped AR lowers
    -JTS M12AK (or any other 12-gauge AK that can take Saiga mags)
    -Semi-automatic pistols or PCCs in 9mm, 5.56/223, or 7.62x39 (anthing else can do, but these are the ones preferred)
    -Ammo (9mm, 5.56/223, 5.7x28, or 7.62x39)

If there is anything else you might have (firearms/ammo) that you are interested in trading for this ammo, please feel free to message me.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

AOCMCMC

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How many rounds of 7.62 x 39 trade for the 180gr? I'll have to look into my stash as to how much I have. No longer have that caliber.

Jerrelld1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How many rounds of 7.62 x 39 trade for the 180gr? I'll have to look into my stash as to how much I have. No longer have that caliber.
    Thank you for your interest.
    Depending on the casing, I can do around 550 rounds if it’s steel cased, around 400 rounds if brass cased for the three boxes of 180gr. I’ll even take some 7.62x54R or 308/7.62x51 if you have any of those rounds to fill in the difference, along with any of the other rounds listed in the OP.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom